Part 15

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN AN ANGEL!" Yuri shouts making me fake a gasp. "How rude, I'm so innocent," I say sweetly, Yuri shakes his head as I walk over to his bed sitting down and placing the bag on the table next to it. He growls and sits down, still wearing a towel. I smirk and grab my phone, taking a photo. He goes to snatch my phone but falls onto me. I blink in confusion, "Awwwww, Yuri!" I fangirl making him blush and snatch the kitten ears from my head. I pout and mumble "But I want to be your angel," 

He groans and states, "You're already my angel and best friend." I smile at him, sitting up. "Yuri, You know I love you. Can you get dressed please?" He blushes and jumps off me, fast. I grab one of his pillows and rest my head on it, Looking at my phone I smile at my screen saver, It was of Yuri and me in our first competition, We had the best sleepover at mine. I'm glad Ana sent me here now, "Thank you." I whisper to myself, "You say something, (Y/n)" I hear Yuri ask. "Nope," I say, popping the P.

He rolls his greenish blue eyes, Making me giggle. He was wearing a white tiger top and black jeans. He nudges me slightly and lays next to me. "Yuri, we should eat," I comment making him sit up and place me in his lap. I don't complain since I'm used to this small glimmer of kindness, He is the punk of Russian after all. He might be a Tiger, but to me, he is a cute kitten. Grabbing the salad; I take it out of the bag, pass him a fork. We both dug in. 

It took us about five minutes to eats the whole Salad. We place the salad plate in the bag with the forks on the floor. We fall backwards and groan. "I'm full. Leave me alone My food baby is growing right now." Yuri messy up my (H/l) (H/c) locks. I pay him back by doing the same thing to him.  We take out our phones and take a couple of photos. I look at his screensaver to see the photo of Yuri, Oreo, gramps and me when I slept around there. We continued to talk and joke around together like best friend normally do, partners do.