Part 23

I feel my hands forming fists, engulfing in anger. What happened to make my brother so upset? Leaving Yuri's side, I walk over to them. "Good luck Yuuri," I stated. They both look at me and Viktor's eyes widen as he saw my emotionless eyes. "Thank you, Cub." A small smile makes its way onto my face as he hugs me. "You will do good," I reassure him. 

He releases me and goes onto the ice. I stand next to Viktor who didn't take his eyes off Yuuri. "He told me that he was going to retire." Viktor blurts out. "That's why you are upset?" I ask. He nods. "I took a year off just to coach him. I don't know what I'd do this he stopped skating." I hold Viktor's hand, Not looking away from the skater. 

"He has inspired you, hasn't he?" Viktor nods, Squeezing my hand. "You always surprise me, Viktor. Follow your heart, Viktor. Yuuri is a good guy." Viktor chuckles and states, "You're angry with him. You can't lie to me, You're angrier than usual. Teddy loved you, don't be regretful " I smile and state, "Yes; I am angry. He discarded all of your hard work and feelings because he thinks that he isn't good enough. This isn't about me anyway," 

"You think he is good enough?" I nod my head. "However, So is my Yuri. He wants this gold; I will support my partner. They will fight. He will get silver. Mine will get gold." He chuckles and states, "Let's bet." I nod. "50?" I ask. Viktor agrees. We shake on it.

"I need to go back." He nods. I walk away from him and back to Yuri's side. I watch as Porkie tears up and Viktor calling out to him at the kiss. When they get to each other, They both cry. He broke Viktor's world record. Oh, Viktor you are so going to fight to get that back next year. 

Chris was up next. I watch as he grumpily skates. "What happened to the feeling," I mutter, Making Yuri look at me; Grabbing my hand. I allowed him. "He won't be getting a bronze" I mutter again. Otabek was next. "Good luck Otabek." He smiles at both of us and skates onto the ice.

Yuri pulls me towards him, So I was trapped in his arms. Viktor runs up to Yakov and states, "I'm returning to skate!" Yakov was thrilled. "Is Yuuri returning too?" Viktor smiles and states, "It's his decision." He leaves us to go back to Yuuri. I watch Otabek's performance. His performance was flawless. However, JJ's scored more points. 

Otabek comes passed us, Smiling and heads towards the Kiss. "Goodluck." Yuri squeezes me and takes off his Russian hoodie, Resting it on my head. "Good luck!" I hear Otabek call out to Yuri from the Kiss. Yuuri and Viktor also wish your good luck. Yuri gives them a thumbs up and skates towards the middle. 

His music starts, I watch as he skates perfectly, Halfway, though. I see a switch go off. Yuri wouldn't allow Porkie to win, Porkie would retire. Yuri wasn't just doing this for Grandpa and me. He was doing this for them too. I watch as Yuri falls but gets up straight away. Not allowing that to beat him. He clearly lands all the rest of his jumps. 

I watch as he falls onto the ice and cries. "TIGR!" I call out, making him look at me. He runs off the ice. I hold my arms out and he runs into them. Picking me up and twirling me around. He lets me go and they walk over to the kiss and cry. I go over to Yuuri and Viktor. The results were in. 

"YURI PLSESTSKY IN FIRST PLACE!"