Part 11

She sits next to me in the car, Her back leaning against my shoulder as Yakov drives us back to the rink, Her (H/l) (H/c) hair was in a messy bun, and her (E/c) eyes looked less dull as she scrolled down her Instagram. She was wearing black leggings and top with skating gloves. Her eyebrow raises as she comments, "Yuri, I guess you found me on Instagram." I roll my eyes, Not speaking. I don't know why but she is making me feel weird; It's like I can't get mad at her. She is weird, Yet she doesn't annoy me when we touch. My phone suddenly buzzes. 

Grabbing it from my jacket pocket, A small smile forms on my face as I read the notification, (I/n) has followed you. (Y/n) scroll down all of my photos, "You went to Japan?" She asks, "Yea. I was trying to get someone back because he forgot our stupid agreement." I explained. "If they left you then you don't need them. Stay friends, though." She tells me. Don't say that (Y/n) has been abandoned. The way she spoke was bitter but also sweet. I wrap my arm around her waist automatically. (Y/n) allows me to. What is wrong with me?

An Idea comes into my head, Grabbing my phone. I quickly take a photo of us. I quickly whisper in her ear, "I won't leave, (Y/n)" She looks up at me, Those (E/c) eyes staring into my greenish blue ones. A smile appears on her face. "I believe you." Yakov stops the car and states, "Come on then, Yuri & Cub." We both nod and get out. She gets out and walks in front of us. Lucky for me, She can't see the blush on my face "Yakov, I'm going to warm up. " She states. Yakov looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I glare at him and run up to her. 

I grab her arm and drag her with me. She just blinked. We run into the rink, Sitting on a bench next to each other. She grabs her skates which were next to the rink. We get our skates on. I watch as (Y/n) runs onto the ice, Skate around the rink. Staying out of the way of Mila and Georgi. Mila and Georgi were practising jumps while (Y/n) speed skates around the outside of the rink. I skate onto the ice and also skate since I have already stretched. 

Once (Y/n) saw that I was on the ice she smiles. "Yuri!" She calls. I turn and Quickly catch the (H/c) female. She laughs and states "Throw jump!" I sigh but quickly throw her into the air and watch as she does a triple axel. She lands perfectly and carries on skating. "Well done Yuri!" She praises me. I smirk and roll my eyes, stating "Not too bad yourself, Rebel." Her smiles turn into a smirk. "Yuri~!" I turn my head to see Mila and Georgi staring at me bewildered. I raised an eyebrow, "Why are you looked at me like that Old hag and Georgi." I asked starting to get pissed off. (Y/n) giggles. Making me growl.