Part 16

I wake up to find a certain blonde haired boy resting his head on my (B/s) chest. A blush crept on my face as I take a deep breath. His long and lanky arms were around my waist. "Yuri, wake up," I call out to him softly, He snuggles into me; his hold on me tightens. I take a photo of him and remember that there is a sharpie in my back pocket. I smirk and get to work drawing on his face and of course, taking a bunch of photos. After twenty minutes, I get bored out of my mind. 

An Idea pops into my head. I lean down and give him a kiss on his cheek. His eyes shot open. "(Y/n)!" He shouts in shock, "Sorry, Yuri. It's already 5 pm." He groans and sits up. I sit up too; we get changed into the same outfit. Quickly placing my short blonde wig on; my contacts lenses in. "Ok, Yuri remember to take the back door," I state while putting on my grey leopard top. He does the same; we pass each other our black hoodies. We had already had back jeans on so we both grab our white jackets and grab our black shoes. "Cya soon." 

I say goodbye and give him a kiss on his cheek. As I walk out of the door, Yuri looks into the mirror, "(Y/N)!" He runs after me, I smirk and state, "Come here, I will clean it off." He groans and begrudgingly allows me to get rid of the ink. I pinch his cheeks and he smacks my hand away. I watch as he takes the fire exit. I also leave but I take the elevator. Once I get to the bottom floor, I see Lili and Uncle. "Ah, Yuri!" Uncle states. He drags me towards Lili. I glare at him; "Yuri that is inelegant." I sigh and mutter, "Uncle, You have the wrong person." His eyes widen and before he could reply a bunch of girls run up to me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream in my best Yuri voice. "YURI!" I run out of the hotel. 

I get a text from Yuri telling me that he can hear a bunch of girls. I text back 'Go into an alleyway.' Running towards the Alleyway, I see Yuri putting on a helmet, He sees me, I shout, "Get going I will run ahead." He nods, I run passed them. He jumps onto the bike and drives off. I hear the fangirls scream "YURI AND OTABEK!" Running as fast as I could I turn four corners, stopping in a small music shop, Taking my phone out and see a text from Yuri. 'I'm with Otabek' I smile. You're making friends, Yuri. 

Now, What am I going to do? I sigh and make sure the coast is clear before leaving the shop.