Part 7

Edited on 08/12/17 

Sitting on the edge of the rink, Yuri watches me as I tie my shoes like my father used to. "I didn't know you knew how to skate," Yuri comments as he watches me jump from the ledge. "Do you have a hair tie?" I ask him. He sighs, as he slides off the hair tie from his wrist. I was about to grab it, but he turns me around. "Thank you, Yuri," I whisper to him. He tch's, "YURI HURRY UP!" I hear the 'old man' shout. "Yuri, you really shouldn't keep your coach waiting," I tell him. He looks into my (E/c) orbs but quickly looks away, Ok? "Whatever, I need to warm up anyway. Come on."

I grab his hand and run onto the ice, Skating around the edge, "Slow down!" I hear Yuri roar, making me want to go even faster, I bend my back, placing my arms behind my back; still holding his hand. I was able to speed up. "Идиот!" He shouts angerly. I burst out into laughter, Slowing down. "You warmed up yet, Yuri?" I ask. "She just enraged the punk of Russia." I hear someone whisper. My (E/c) orbs meet Yuri's green ones. Using my free hand to move some of my out of piece fringe. "You are annoying but good at speed skating" I smile at Yuri's comment.

"Spasiob!" I smile as I jump into his arms. He was able to catch me with ease. He glares at me as I stick my tongue at him.  "Yuri, who is your friend?" I hear an old, but soft voice calls out to us. Yuri skates over to him. I start to feel dizzy, When was the last time I have eaten? "Yuri, get ready to catch me," I whisper. "What are you--" He gets cut off when I go limp in his arms, My (E/c) eyes roll back. "(Y/N)!" Yuri... I'm tired, sorry.

Yuri pov

The strange (H/c) female goes limp in my arms. I watch as her (E/c) eyes which somehow calms me down roll back, "(Y/N)!" I shout, but she was out cold. I skate over to Yakov. "She's fainted!" I yell. Yakov looks at her, his eyes widening. "Cub..." He whispers, "Did she have suitcases?" I nod, did he know her? "Where are they?!" He asks. I point to the bench. He skates over to the bags. "Yuri bring her over here!"  I reluctantly do as I'm told, not caring about the shocked looks I was getting by the fellow skaters. 

He takes her from my arms. Laying her down on the bench and opening her (f/c) suitcase. There were only a two tops and three pairs of jeans. "Is she here on holiday?" She never told me anything yet, "How am I meant to know. She was the one who helped me when I got hurt. I had glass in my cut and fangirls were chasing me. She carried me over here, cleaned me up. She became a friend I guess." He looks at her smiling. "She seems like a good person for you to hang with, Could become your partner in skating." I tch, crossing my arms and looking away. A skating partner?