Part 25

"You know we need to get ready?" I blink, "I'm not allowed to go, I'm not a skater." I state in confusion, "You're my plus one." He confirmed with me. "You're picking my outfit." I roll off him. Using his arms, He pushes himself up. "Lazy." Laughing, I nod my head. 

"You love me for it, Yurio~" He growls and grabs my jacket. I automatically kiss him; he releases he hold me on. "This could be useful~" I tease him. He groans but walks over to his suitcases, Grabbing a white shirt and a black undershirt. He takes off his skating outfit. Making me hide my face.

"Shy I see?" I hear his voice teasing me. "Is it so bad?" He laughs and states, "No, it's cute." He mutters. A smile makes its way onto my face. "I'm changed." He calls out to me. Uncovering my face, I meet with his greenish blue eyes looking at me, A smile plastered on his face.

"Here," He 'hands' me an outfit, More like throws it on me. It was a white shirt like his and a black undershirt; But instead of trousers, I get a skirt. Pushing myself up, I start changing. Yuri sits on his bed where I sat; scrolling down social media. 

"I'm dressed!" I call out to him. "Let's go." I stop him and state, "Selfie!" We go over to the full body Mirror and take a selfie. Then, I take one, When I'm kissing his cheek. "Let's go," He states, intertwining our hands together. "Ok." I agree.

It didn't take us long to get to the banquet. As soon as we walk in, Everyone claps for Yuri. I smile and squeeze his hand. "Let's go and find Viktor," He whispers in my ear. "Ok," I whisper to him. Everyone was staring at us. We walk towards the dance floor to find my brother and Porkie, Dancing drunk. 

Yuri and I look at each other and get our phones out. Recording. "(Y/n)~" I hear Viki call out my name, "Viki~" I reply, "Dance with us." I shake my head no, But Viki is drunk. Yuri watches as I struggle to get away from my big brother. He picks up and spins me around. "Viki!" I call out to him, holding my skirt down. 

I land in Yuri's arms safely. "You two dating?" A female skater asks, A little jealously. "Who are you?" Yuri asks, His eyes narrowing. She doesn't answer, "She is friends with Sara." I point out. "I wasn't talking to you!" She snaps. I blink in surprise. 

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!" Yuri snaps. Everything goes quiet as I get slapped on my face. The brown haired girl grits her teeth. "YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME!" She screams at me. "Yuri was the one that asked me out. I didn't do anything but accept my boyfriend's love."

She smirks and states, "You can't even fight back." Her eyes go to Yuri. "You picked this weak ugly girl over me?" She spat. "Jenny, You should leave." I hear Sara call out to her friend. Sara has always seemed so nice. Jumping out of Yuri's arms. I hold my hand out. "It's nice to meet you, Jenny. I'm (Y/n) Trankov. Sister of Viktor Nikiforov and Girlfriend to Yuri Plisetsky." I state. 

I watch as Her eyes widen in shock. "Trankov?" I nod, "I see you've heard of my father?"