Part 6

Placing Yuri on the bed in the medical room, I turn my back to him and look in the cupboard for some antiseptic, cotton, tweezers and some bandages. Once I had found the items I needed, I turn my gaze back to the blonde. "This is going to hurt," I warned. He rolls his eyes as I kneel down and start working on his leg."OW!" Yuri hissed. I sigh as I pick out the pieces of glass from his leg with tweezers, "Yuri, calm down and look into my eyes." I softly call out to the blonde boy in pain. He opens his eyes; as soon as they are open fully, his green eyes lock with my (E/c) orbs. My hand rubs his shoulder, making him relax. "This is going to hurt a little. You were able to get through the antiseptic. It will be over soon." He places his hand over mine, squeezing it slightly. It took me by surprise; He looked like a lost child. 

Taking my hand from his shoulder, He puts by his side, still intertwined. I smile softly and continue doing what I was. Yuri did squeeze my hand a couple of times. There was no grunts or hisses. "Ok all of the glass is out, now all I need to do is wrap it up," I state as I wipe it once again. "Can you pass me the bandages?" I ask. He lets go of my now warm hand. Chucking me the bandages, the Bandages go over my hand. Stretching out my arm, I grab the bandages but, fall onto the floor. Silence fills the room, that was till I burst out in laughter. 

"You know what Yuri, I think we are going to be good friends," I comment as I giggle. Sitting up, I go back to dressing his wounds."You're an Idiot." He clarifies, making me laugh. "You think?" I ask. "Yeah. I only have one friend, I haven't seen him in three months. I would like to have a friend here" He comments, "I'm glad that you think of me as a friend." I start with a Cheshire cat grin on my face. As Yuri goes to argue back, I cut him off. "Stand up!" He reluctantly stands up and walks around. "Perfect..." He whispers. "That's good," I comment. He rolls his eyes and mutters "Идиот" 

"Did you know I'm an ice skater?" He asks out of the blue. "Really? I didn't know, I'm sorry." I apologise. He must be famous since he had fangirls. "It's fine." He grunts. "Being famous doesn't matter to me, We are all humans." He looked at me in shock. "Hurry up! I've practised," I nod, grabbing my bags and follow behind him like I used to with dad.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STRETCH, YOU CAN'T GO ONTO THE ICE WITHOUT STRETCHING.WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YURI!" A familiar voice boom. "Coach, Yuri is younger than me." The student states, "SPEAKING OF YURI, WHERE IS HE?" My eyes move to Yuri, Who had a tick mark on his forehead. "Shut up old man; I'm right here." Yuri spat. He was different now. "Yuri, why are you late?" The old man asks, not turning around. "Fangirls." was all Yuri says. I don't say anything. Yuri starts taking off his Russia jacket and gives it to me. "Wear this." He orders

Pulling onto the sleeves, Trying to find my arms again. It was huge but looked perfect on Yuri. It made me look like I wasn't wearing anything. It reminded me of when my dad gave me his jacket when he went skating. "Идиот?" I hear Yuri call out to me. "Sorry, I was thinking." He shakes his head, "I said if you wanted to borrow some skates?" I nod "Sure" He points towards the window. I nod and go over to it. Grabbing a pair of (S/s) skates. Sneaking peeks of Yuri who was stretching, Why is he acting differently? 

Идиот means Idiot