Part 17

It's been three hours since Yuri went off with Otabek, I have been walking around the city, alone. I sit on a bench and watch as the people go about their day.I look at my phone, scrolling through social media, Everybody thinks that Otabek kidnapped Yuri. I look down to see a brown bag with green writing on it, A bag of nuts? A small smile appears on my face, Grabbing the bag of nuts (Sorry if you are allergic.) I walk around, asking if they saw anyone leave it. No one could help me. Walking away, I scroll down my social media. A text comes from Yuri, 'I'm at the cafe near the rink, by the Christmas market. We went to Park Guell.' 

I smile as I read the text. Walking towards the Christmas market, I text yuri. 'Do you want me to head over to you or go back?' He replies straight away. 'Come here, Idiot. We are getting surrounded by skaters, They are annoying. I've saved you a seat. Don't take your sweet time, Detenysh.' I laugh at the text, 'Whatever you say tigr,' Hitting send, I make my way towards the cafe in the Christmas Market. Keeping my head down as I walk into the busiest area right now. There it is! The cafe. Pushing the door, I enter the cafe. 

I decide to pull a prank on them. I walk over to the table and take a seat next to Yuri. Everyone looks up and screams. "What are you screaming about," I asked annoyed. "Why is there two Yurio!" A boy with black hair and glasses asks I raise an Eyebrow and state, "What are you on about?" I growl at them. He cowers in fear. Yuri places an arm around my shoulders, "Yuri. You're back." I smirk and state, "Yeah so how was the bike ride, Yuri?" Otabek smiles at me and I smirk at him. "Yo Otabek!" 

He smirks back at me and states, "Yo Yuri." Everyone was freaking out, making me burst out in laughter. "(Y/n), I think you should take off the wig." I nod and take off the wig and take out the contacts, Placing them in my contact lenses case. Everyone was shocked once they saw my real appearance. My (H/l) (H/c) Hair flowing behind me and my (E/c) eyes shining brightly. "Hello, I'm (Y/n). The Russian Prankster and Rebel." My (E/c) eyes meet a pair of Blue eyes. 

"Cub?" I smile and state, "Hello Viki!" Everyone was shocked, Including Yuri, "(Y/n), How do you know Viktor." I raise an Eyebrow and state, "Yuri, You are been to mine. There is a huge portrait of me and him when I was 4." Viktor laughs and states, "Well I lost my bag of nuts but I found my little sister." My eyebrow raises, "Would those nuts be in a brown bag with green writing?" He nods and I pass him the bag. 

Taking a seat next to Yuri, I hear him mumble, "The only nuts he has.." Making me giggle.