Part 10

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that smaller chapters are better...

I kinda get the feeling that no one really got the bracelet reference either😕

Suddenly being left alone allowed Sam to get bored. Very bored. It took a few minutes for him to remember he didn't have to be. He was the smallest person in the bunker- a large contrast to his previous ranking. He could sneak around the bunker without being seen, he knew it was childish, and he refused to call it 'Ninjas', but he didn't care.

As he jumped off the bench- bracelet still in hand, he hurried to the door, and made his plan. He knew Cas had shut himself in his room without giving much of a description of what he was doing, so he decided that Cas would be his first target.

Sam snuck around corners, his career as a hunter made him very good at this. He slowly made it to Castiel's room.

When he finally reached it, he pushed the slightly ajar door just enough to peak inside. When his eyes landed on Castiel, he wasn't all too surprised to see him sitting straight on the bed, with his back to Sam.

Sam stepped inside, "What are you doing, Cas?" He was curious now.

Cas turned with a slightly glazed expression. He looked surprised before he realised it was Sam.

Cas smiled and hesitated before answering, "I still sometimes like to check in on Angel radio."

Sam crawled up on the bed and sat with his knees to his chest, "What are they saying?"

Cas smiled again, "Nothing interesting, it's just something I am used to doing."

"Oh."

Cas looked down at Sam's hands and saw the bracelet, "What is that?"

Sam held it up, "Rowena gave it to me, to keep nightmares away."

"I don't suppose you would want to tell me what they're about?"

"Jus hunting I-I guess..."

Cas narrowed his eyes, Sam was lying, he knew that much, but he didn't say anything more.

Instead Cas said, "It's getting close to noon, do you want to go out anywhere?"

Please please leave a comment! (She says not trying to sound desperate...)