Training

Lucy's pov

Today I will start training. Luke wants to come with me I said no but he gave me those irresistable puppy eyes so I agreed. I put my clothes on (the one she wore during the infinity clock) and carry Luke outside the castle. I see Celestia waiting outside.

"What is Luke doing with you Hime?" She ask.

"He wants to go with me. I told you to call me Lucy." She sigh.

"Okay he can come, now jump on my back." I did what she said. I put Luke infront of me. She fly up high to her island.

"Lucy stand at the edge of the island." I walk at the edge. I am going to say something then suddenly she push me off the building.

"Wucy-nee!!!!" I hear Luke shout.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I scream on top of my lungs. Then suddenly 2 blue wings came out at my back. I fly up to Celestia's island.

"WHAT THE HECK CELESTIA!!" I shouted at her.

"Good, now that you mastered your wings let's start training." She said like I didn't fall.

~Igneel~

We are at the top of a volcano.

"Do you trust me Lucy?" Igneel ask.

"Of course I trust you wh- ARGH!!! YOUR LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CELESTIA!!!" He push me off the volcano.

"S-She's n-not m-my g-girlfriend." He said while blushing as red as a tomato.

~Metalicana~

"Are you ready Lucy?" Metalicana asked me.

"Of course I'm ready. I went to the lovebirds' worst training." He smirk at me knowing who those lovebirds are.

"Punch the ground." I punch the fround as hard as I can. It made a big dent since it's iron.

"Not bad. Now I'll teach you how to eat a metal/iron." Well it looks like he isn't as bad as I thought.

"Wucy-nee I'm hungwy." Luke whine.

"Eat this." Metalicana handed him a metal. Luke gladly accept it and eat it.
I take a metal and eat it.

"It tastes so good." I said munching more.

"Hey don't eat my whole island!" I laugh at him

~Grandine~

"Nice to meet you Lucy and Luke." Grandine said.

"Nice to meet you too./Hewow." Luke and I said.

"For your first training, I want you to learn the roar. Focus on your magical power in your stomach. When you can't hold it anymore say 'Sky Dragon Roar' get it?" I nod and begin to do what she said.

"Sky Dragon Roar!" I shouted. A tornado shot out of my mouth hitting a rock making it crumble into pieces.

"Not bad Lucy." She said.

~Skiadrum and Weisslogia~

"Okay Lucy you will learn how to roar using my element." Skiadrum said.

"No! Mine first!" Weisslogia shouted.

"Mine!" Skiadrum shouted back at him. Then they begin to fight like what Natsu and Gray do. I sweat-drop at their actions and sit at a near by rock suddenly I get hit by 2 orbs.

"LUCY!" I hear Skiadrum and Weisslogia shouted. They run and catch me before I fall.

"We're so so sorry." Skiadrum apologized.