War

Zeref's pov ~ After 5 months ~

Today is the day. The day where we will fight for our lives. All the guilds, creatures, mom and dad are infront of Fairy Tail. Mard Geer appeared with an evil smirk.

"Too bad I didn't control Achnologia and Zeref 'coz blonde here got a vision." He said.

"Let's start the war!" Dad shouted.

"Let's! All the demons under my control! Come fort and attack these weak mages!" He shouted. Millions of demons different sizes appeared. We all roared and started charging. Mom, Dad, Lucy, Luke and I went to Mard Geer.

"Come here my puppets." He said. My brain started to hurt. I see dad with the same feeling. Mavis appeared and kissed me.

"Don't loose control Zeref. For me, your family, for the whole world and for your sister." She said and disappeared. Mom did the same thing to Dad. I stood up and glare at Mard Geer.

"My, my, my. Seems like your girlfriend knows how to stop me from controlling you." He said.

"It's not a biggy. I can still defeat you." He said. We all transformed into our Etherious forms. This is our strongest forms.

E.Z.H.'s pov

It's good to be back! But it's not time to celebrate. I looked at Mard Geer and growl.

"Hello there Etherious." He said.

"You really think you'll win?" E.L.H asked.

"Yup. I got stronger for this past few years." He said.

"Doesen't mean your stronger than us." E.L.D.H. or mom said.

"Demon Roar!" E.N.D. said. The attack hit him but it didn't give him any scratches.

N- Natsu; L- Lucy; M- Me; Lu- Luke; Mo-Mom; D- Dad; MG- Mard Geer: A- All

Fire Demon Roar! N

Queen/King Demon Claws! Mo and D

Dark Orb! MG

Elemental Slayer Roar! Lu

Demon's Crushing Fangs! L

Holy Dragon Roar! M

Death Fall! MG

"Everyone! Use your Light and Angel Slaying Magic! Explanation: Light defeatd Dark!" I said using telepathy to them.

Holy Dragon Roar! A

Argh!!! MG

Angel Slash! Lu

Death Wave! MG

I went and punch Mard Geer on his face. Lucy kicks him on his gut and he coughs blood.

"Strong ey? You're only strong if Zeref and Dad is on your side. But it will never  happen again!" Lucy shouts and turn to her Angel form. A blinding light covered her which made us to cover our eyes.

"W-What is this!?!" Mard Geer shouts.

"This is the power of the light Mard Geer, or should I say Arthur." Lucy said. The light died down revealing Lucy in her new angel form.

"Who's Arthur Lucy-nee/Lucy?" We asked.

"The good side of Mard Geer." Lucy said.

"Hate. Anger. Pain. Torture. Hurt. Revenge. Those words made you turn evil Arthur. I experienced the same. Weak. Useless. Pathetic. Trash. B*tch. Sl*t. Those words are what they called me." Lucy said while walking to him.

"I feel your pain. The ones you loved, betrayed you like me.  They hurt you like me. They said those hurtful words to you like me. We are likely the same. There's one difference. You, are still hungry for revenge. I, forgived them." Lucy said and stops walking after finishing what she said

"Revenge is what made you turn evil. Are you satisfied when you kill innocent people? What did they do to you? Are they the ones who betrayed you? Aren't you satisfied enough when you made the ones who betrayed you feel the pain that you felt?" Lucy asked.

"No." Mard Geer said which made us gasp in shock.

"Then why? Why did you kill the innocent? Why did you hurt them? Can't you just forgive?" Lucy asked again.

"What have I done? Why didn't I realize it sooner? T-Those innocent people I ki- Arghh!!!!" Mard Geer shouts. Some yellow dust are circling around him while he is shouting.

"What's happening?" Dad asked.

"Arthur is coming back. The war is done. Except for those." Lucy pointed at the demons that are fighting. Mard Geer stops shouting and collaps on the ground. His appearance changed. He has brown hair, green eyes, and he's wearing a tuxedo. Weird.

"I know that he is good but we still need to put him in jail for 5 years." Mom said. Lucy changed into her Etherious form and we all flew up.

"Demons! I command you to stop for we are the rulers of all dimensions!" Dad yelled. All the demons immediatley stop and bow to us. Soon everyone bows. We landed on the ground and held hands to form a circle.

"Time Ark: Rebuild!" We all said. Everything is now back to normal.

"WE WILL PARTY IN THE DRAGON REALM FOR OUR VICTORY!!!!!!"ME, Lucy and Luke shouted.

"YEAH!!!" Everyone shouts. Lucy, Luke, Mom, Dad, Mavis, Natsu and I made portals. Everyone went in and
We went in last. The maids made a table full of foods outside the castle 'coz we want the party outside.

"Melody! Hit the music!" I shouted. We all partied all day in the dragon realm.