Going to Dragon Realm

Lucy's pov

"Listen up Fairy Tail!" I shouted getting everyone's attention.

"Luke will accompany you in the Dragon Realm. Wait for the other guilds to go there. I don't want any mess." I said.

"Hai!" The guild said. Luke opened a portal and everyone went in except for Natsu.

"I'll come with you. I won't let any boys flirt with you." Natsu said.

"Okay let's go now. Don't let any girls from Mermaid Heels flirt with you Zeref." I said and teleported in Sabertooth. Everyone looked at me and most of the boys got hearts on their eyes. Natsu growled at them.

"Back off. She's mine." Natsu said. The boys glared daggers at Natsu.

"Everyone ready!" I shouted.

"So you're the one who send the letter blondie?" Sting asked.

"Yeah. Open! Portal to Dragon Realm!" I said a blue portal appeared and everyone went in. We teleported in
Blue Pegasus.

"Hey there sweet heart." Hibiki said and took my hand he was going to kiss it when Natsu pulled me to him.

"She's mine. No one kisses her." He said.

"Natsu.*sigh* Open! Portal to Dragon Realm!" I said.

"Now go in. I'll meet you there later." I said. We teleported to Crime Sorciere.

"Open! Portal to Dragon Realm!" We went in to see all the guilds here.

"Lucy!" I turn around to see......

"Stella!" I hug her.

"Okay everyone! You will all train here for an upcoming war with Mard Geer. All the dragon slayers will go with their dragons........." I told them who is with who. It was along list especially that we are handling 6 guilds.

"Understood?" I asked.

"Hai!" They all said.

"Training begins tomorrow. Zeref lead Sabertooth to their room. Luke you're with Lamia Scale. I'm with Fairy Tail. Mary! Jessica! Veronica!" I said. 3 girls in a maid outfit appeared and bow.

"You called hime." They all said together.

"Mary you take Blue Pegasus to their room, Veronica you're with Mermaid Heels and Jessica with Crime Sorciere. Give them a tour in the castle." I said. They all went to their groups and started their tour.

"Let's go!" I said and walk in the castle. Our first is the kitchen.

"FOOD!!" Natsu shouted.

"You already know the castle Natsu so you may leave." I said.

"No. I don't want to leave." He said and puts me on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I said.

"Now let's go to the dining room!" He said. The guild laughs at us.

Zeref's pov

"Listen up Sabers! I don't want any of you lost in his castle or else you won't eat for a week. Here are the maps of the palace."  I said and gave each of them a map with the help of Sven.

"Just how big is this place." Someone said.

"Let's start in the living room." I said.

"Why not the kitchen?" Sting pouts.

"If you complain again you won't eat for a week." I said and glared at him.

Luke's pov

"Let's go to the Music room first." I said.

"Kawaii!!" A girl with pink hair said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Chelia." She said and hugs me.

"Oh! The Sky God is in another realm. You'll meet her soon." I said and smile.

"LUKE!!!" Someone shouted and I turn around to see..........

"Mark!!" I run and hug him.

"I miss you so much. Now let's start the tour!" I said.