Vision

Lucy's pov ~ After 1 year ~

1 year passed and everyone is now stronger than before. It was fun watching them train. Especially with the idiots. Today, we are going back to Earthland. We only have 5 months before the war starts.

"Promise to call us when the war starts." The dragons, angels, wolves and other creatures said.

"We promise." Zeref said.

"Is everyone ready!?!" I shouted.

"Hai!" Everyone said. Zeref, Luke and I opened portals for everyone. They all arrived at their own guilds and we went in. We arrived in Fairy Tail.

"Let's party!" Luke shouted earning 'Hell/Damn Yeah!' From the guild. I went to the bar and ordered a milkshake. After a while, Mira came back and handed me my milkshake.

"Arigato Mira!" I said.

"Anytime Lucy!" She said. I watch the guild make another mess.*sigh* It's good to be back.

"I hope we have a chance in win- *gasp*" i suddenly blackout after I gasp. All I heard before I blackout is Mira calling my name.

Natsu's pov

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Ice Drago-" Icefreak is cut off by Mira's very loud scream.

"LUCY!!" W-What!?! I looked at Mira to see her shaking an unconious Lucy. I immediatley run to her with Zeref and Luke.

"Lucy! Lucy! Please wake up!" I shouted while shaking her.

"Lucy-nee!" Luke shouted.

"She's fine. She is having a vision right now. We shouldn't wake her up." Zeref said.

"But why did she have to black out?" I asked.

"Because her vision is longer than Carla's." He said. I pick her up bridal style and carried her to the infirmary.
I place her on the bed carefully and sat on a chair beside the bed. I slowly fell asleep beside her.

Lucy's pov

~ Dream ~

Blood. Blood here, Blood there. Blood is everywhere. Mom, Luke, Natsu and I trying to keep up with Zeref, Dad and Mard Geer.

"Hahahaha! I will rule over the wotld!" Mard Geer laughed evilly like a maniac.

"Give us Zeref and Achnologia back!" Mom shouted.

"Hmmmm........ let me think. No. They are the best puppets that I have!" Mard Geer said.

"I'll give you anything! Just give my son and husband back!" Mom shouted.

"I don't need anything! Everything is what I've been dreaming!" Mard Geer said. I look at Natsu and mouthed 'I love you'. I kissed him. We broke apart and I step forward.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me? Ha! Like you can!" Mard Geer said.

"There's a way." I said. Then after that everything is mute. I can't hear anything. Ichanted something that shot to Mard Geer. By the look of his face, he is in pain and screaming.

~ End of Dream ~

I shot up to see Natsu beside me. He raised his head up and looked at me. He immediately smiled and hug me like there's no tomorrow.

"Your awake! You don't know how worried I was!" He said and I hug him back. We broke apart and he kisses me.

"Where's Zeref?" I asked.

"He's down-" Before he finished his sentence, I  run and went down. I looked around to see Zeref sitting at the bar. I run up to him and hug him. He jumps in shock and turn around.

"Lucy! You're awake!" He hugs me and Natsu comes down. I beginto cry on his chest.

"What's the matter?" He asked while stroking my hair.

"M-My vision. M-Mard Geer has taken c-control of you and dad." I said while crying.

"Shh...... stop crying. Tell me your vision okay?" He asked as we broke apart. He wipes my tears using his thumb and smile at me.

"O-Okay. Everyone is unconcious with lots and lots of bruises. Others are in puddles of blood. Mom, Luke, Natsu and I are trying to keep up with Mard Geer, you and dad. Mom begins to shout at Mard Geer to stop controlling you and dad. After a few arguements, I chanted something I didn't hear and a blinding light shot at Mard Geer causing him to scream in pain. That's all." I said. I didn't realize that the guild is listening. Zeref gasps in shock and I look at him with a confused face.

"I promise to stay by your side. I won't let Mard Geer control me and I won't let you do the spell that I'm thinking." He said.

"What spell?" I asked.

"If what I will say is correct, you will have a 1% chance of surviving. It's the Celestial Banishment." He said. Celestial Banishmemt......... aha!

"It's one of the 3 deadly spells that a celestial mage can do. It kills the opponent and the user. But there is 1% chance that the user can survive. But if he/she is not lucky, she slowly fades away." I said and the guild gasps in shock.

"You perfectly memorized the whole page about the Celestial Banishment." Zeref said.

"So it's like what Ur used." Gray said.

"Yes." Zeref said.

"Fairy Tail will train harder until the Dragon Festival!" Someone shouted.

"Yeah!" The whole guild shouted. They continue partying and I just sat down beside Zeref. Stella comes to me and we started talking.