GMG - Day 1

Lucy's pov

"Good Morning everyone! I'm Mato your announcer for the GMG! Last night, 7 teams passed. Now let me introduce them to you!

7th- Fairy Tail Team A- Erza, Juvia, Lisanna, Gray, and Natsu!" A alot of boos were heard but Fairy Tail is still cheering.

"6th- Blue Pegasus- Hibiki, Eve, Ren, Jenny, and Gregory!" The girls were going wild.

"5th- Lamia Scale- Lyon, Sherry, Chelia, Toby, and Jura!" The crowd cheered.

"4th- Mermaid Heels- Kagura, Milliana, Stacy, Bella and Jessica!" The boys cheered the most.

"3rd- Raven Tail- Ivan, Flare, Yuko, Xandra and Freddy!" I feel something strange about this guild. There's something dark about them.

"Oh! And what is this!?! 2nd- Sabertooth- Rufus, Minerva, Yukino,Sting and Rouge!" There were a lot of gasps among the crowd.

"And for the 1st- Fairy Tail Team B- Prince Luke Heartfillia!" Luke came out and wave.

"Prince Zeref Heartfillia!" The crowd began to shake in fear.

"Don't worry he's not evil. The one that attack is one of Mard Geer's illusion." The crowd began cheering as Zeref came out.

"The 1st Wizard Saint, the one and only, Princess Lucy Heartfillia!!" The crowd begins to go wild. Fairy Tail is on verge of crying.

"Talk to you later." I told them through telepathy.

"These 3 are the royal siblings from the Dragon Realm. They know every kind of magic so becareful not to make them angry especially Lucy or else you're dead!" Mato said happily. I sweat-drop at him. We went to our balcony and so did the others. Also Zeref began giving the guild some lessons.

Lesson 1- Don't hit me accidentally or in purpose
Lesson 2- Don't yell at me
Lesson 3- Do anything I say
Lesson 4- Don't fight around me

"For our first game, we'll have a race. Now pick your contestants."

"I'll go!" Luke jump off the balcony.

"Team A- Natsu
Blue Pegasus- Gregory
Lamia Scale- Toby
Mermaid Heels- Jessica
Raven Tail- Yuko
Sabertooth- Sting
Team B- Luke"

Luke's pov

I waited for Mato to say 'Go'. Since he's still talking I'll read their minds to entertain myself.

How can a little guy beat me?

WHAT!!!?!!!?! You're so dead!

"Go!" Just when they were about to take off I punch them on their guts.

"I read your minds. Don't think to small about me. I maybe 4 years old but I'm more powerful." I said and took off. I reached the finish line first.
After a while they all reached the finish line.

"Here are the points:
Luke- 10
Sting- 8
Natsu- 6
Yuko- 4
Jessica- 2
Gregory-0
Toby- 0"
I went back to our balcony.

"Don't worry Luke. You teached them a lesson." Lucy-nee said. Zeref begins to write on a notebook.

"Hey Zeref-nee, what are you writing?" I asked.

"Some stuff." He smiled and made the notebook disappear.

Lucy's pov

"Let's have the one on one battles. For today we have:

Freddy vs. Bella
-Bella

Eve vs. Sherry
-Eve

Xandra vs. Rufus
-Tie

And lastly Lucy vs. Lisanna!!" I'm gonna fight Lisanna that traitor. I jump off the balcony.

"Ready, set, go!" Mato said.

"Lookie here it's blondie." She said.

"I can't believe your crush doesn't like you. He even shouted at you during the Sky Labrinth." I said.

"I can't believe they picked a weakling for the 1st Wizard Saint."

"Weakling? Let's see who's the weakling! You made me mad and now you're gonna die!!" I punch her on her gut many times.

"Lucy stop!!" Zeref shouted.

"Looks like Lisanna got on Lucy's nerve. She's in great danger." Yajima said.

"Argh!!" Lisanna screamed.

"You didn't even hit me. You're such a patethic weakling." I said.

"Come fort! Etherious Lucy Heartfillia!!" I feel my body getting take-over by ELH.

E.L.H.'s pov

"I'm back baby!" I said. I'm ELH or Etherious Lucy Heartfillia. I have red eyes, black hair, red dragon tail and red dragon wings. I'm wearing a black crop top with the word 'Die' in red, black shorts and black boots.

"Now who made Lucy angry? Did this weakling made Lucy angry? Well, you're gonna regret it."  I begin to kick her on her face.

"E.L.H. Stop!!" Zeref said.

"Yo Zeref!" I wave at him. The white-haired girl fell on the ground unconcious.

"Looks like Lucy wins!" I let Lucy take-over me.

Lucy's pov

I went back to our balcony to be greeted by Zeref 's lessons telling me not to let ELH out. I just ignored him and went to our hotel.

"Lucy! Meet Fairy Tail at Sun Bar!" Makarov shouted.

"Yeah I'll be there!" I said. I went to Sun Bar and open the door. Everyone became silent.

"LUCY!!!" Everyone shoted and tackle me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey! You're gonna kill my sister!" Luke and Zeref shouted. They let go of me and I sat down on a chair.

"You explain Zeref." I said while panting heavily. Zeref began explaining and no one interrupt him. At the end everyone was shock.

"Open! Gate of the Fire, Metal and Sky Dragon! Igneel! Metalicana! Grandine!" They appeared infront of me.

"Lucy! Zeref! Luke!" Metalicana shouted.

"Hey Mr. Whip Cream!" We greeted him.

"Why did you take my whip cream!!?!" He shouted.

"To prank you." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Igneel!" Natsu run up and hug Igneel.
While Metalicana and Gajeel began fighting but they have smirk on their faces.

"It's nice to see you again Lucy- sama. You're parents will be watching the GMG tomorrow." Grandine said.

"Thanks Grandine. You may go to Wendy now." She went to Wendy and they chatted.

"Lucy! I challenge you in a drinking contest!" Cana shouted.

"Ok!" I sat down beside her and Mira said Go! I begin to chug a barrel of booze. At the end I won.

"Lucy wins!" The guild gasps in shock.

"Yey!" I said.

"Aren't you supposed to be drunk Lucy?" Gray asked.

"Nope. I'm perfectly fine." We partied for the whole night. It's nice to be back.

_______________________________________

Hey minna!

I just want to tell you guys the points for the Day 1.

Fairy Tail Team A- 6
Blue Pegasus- 10
Lamia Scale- 0
Mermaid Heels- 12
Raven Tail- 9
Sabertooth- 13
Fairy Tail Team B- 20

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!