Matchmaking Day- HaRla/CaPpy

Lucy's pov

"Happy!" I called him.

"Yes Lushe?" He asks while flying to me.

"Do you want to be with Carla?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said.

"Okay here's the plan. You and Stella will pretend to be together. Go on a date at the park and I know Carla will spy on you everywhere.You 2 will kiss each other on the lips but in my vision, Carla will stop you 2 from kissing and she will kiss you. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal!" He said and flew up to Stella who is talking to Carla. I already told Stella what to do. So the only thing I need is to take a video.

Happy's pov

"Hey Stella! You wanna go on a date with me?" I asked.

"Yes!" She screams in delight and hugs me.

"Meet me at the amusement park at 10 am. Bye!" I said and went to Lucy

"I did it. Thanks Lucy!" I said and sat on her lap.

Carla's pov

Why is Happy asking Stella on a date? Why do I feel anger and hatred? Could it be that I'm jealous? Do I like Happy?

"I better get going." Stella said and flew off. I'll spy on them later. Wait, WHY WOULD I DO THAT!!!!?! Maybe I like Happy. Maybe.

~ Time skip ~

Happy and Stella are at the amusement park. I'm shock to see Happy waiting for Stella when she got there. The first ride they went is the 'Love Ride' they sat on a cart and went in. I followed them at the back to know what they are doing. Happy's hand is on Stella's shoulder. I really want Happy. I like him. We went out the ride and they went in  'Spooky Ghost'. I followed them behind again. Whenever Stella screams, Happy hugs her. They went out and went to the fountain.

"Happy, I have something to tell you." Stella said.

"What is it?" Happy asked.

"I-I like you." She said. I gasp in shock.

"I like you too." Happy said and their faces are slowly getting close. I jump and went to Happy and I kissed him. At first he was shock but slowly melted in the kiss. We broke apart and I blush.

"Happy, I love you!" I said and hug him.

"This was all a set up Carla. Lucy told me that this is her vision. Stella doesn't like me. I don't like her. I love you too Carla." Happy said and kissed me.

"I'm happy for you guys. But I have to go back. Enjoy your date!" Stella said and flew away.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Happy asked.

"Yes!" I scream in joy. We continued the date until Lunch Time.

Lucy's pov

"Isn't that sweet Mira!" I scream.

"Yes! How I love your matchmaking plans!" Mira said.

"RoWen!" We scream and ran to the guild.