Sky Labrinth

Lucy's pov ~After 3 months~

We're riding a train to Crocus with everyone in it. We met in the guild yesterday. Team A went at a beach resort. We went to the Dragon Realm. Well, we did nothing. We didn't train.

"So where did you go?" Gray asked.

"At a forest." I lied. I looked at Natau to see him holding his stomach with a green face.

"Troia!" I casted on him.

"He's imm-" Erza is cut off by Natsu.

"I'm alright!" He shouted. Everyone except Zeref and Luke is surprised to see him okay.

"His not immune to my Troia." I said and they only nod. I put Natsu's head on my lap. I stroke his hair and sing a lullaby. After singing he's asleep.

"You have a good voice Lucifer." Erza said.

"Arigato." I said. After a while Zeref fell asleep on my right shoulder while Luke fell asleep on Zeref's lap.

"Aren't you feeling heavy?" Gray asked.

"It's okay." I said with a smile which made him blush.

"How was your training?" Erza asked.

"Well, it was fun. But we played most of the time." I said.

"Well for us, we went swimming and we destroyed half of the beach. We had to pay 500,000 jewels." Gray said.

"Icefreak was the cause of it." Natsu said. I thought he was asleep.

"I wasn't! You were the one riding that heart thingy and crashed! Flame Brain!" Gray shouted back.

"What'ya call me Stripper!?!" Natsu asked.

"Firefreak!"

"Popsicle!"

"Fire breath!"

"Snowman!"

"Stop it." I said.

"But he started it!" They pointed at each other.

"Both of you started it. Now shut up or you won't see another daylight." I said in a deadly tone.

"Hai!" They said and sat down. We
arrived at Crocus and went on our hotels. Ours was at Starry Hotel. When we went in our room I admit that it was amazing. It's like a galaxy full of stars.

"Well, it says 'Starry.'" Zeref said.

"What will we do now?" I asked.

"We can go on a walk, or at the park, buy food, and other stuff." Zeref said.

"I wish Stella was here." I muttered under my breath. Stella is fun to be with. You won't get bored when you're around her. She'll cheer you up when you're sad.

"Let's prank the dragons." Luke said while rubbing his hands. He has an evil smirk on his face.

"I love my evil lil bro." I said.

"Open Portal to the Dragon Realm!" We went inside the portal.

"Who should we prank? Hmmmmm....... Maybe Metal face!" I said. We grew our wings and fly up to Metal face's island.We used telepathy for talking.

Bold- Lucy
Italics-Zeref
Underlined- Luke

Let's check his room

Okay

I'll get some whip cream

We sneak into his room to find him sleeping. Luke went in with 3 bottles of whip cream

Let's take our bottles and do what we want

They nod and took one bottle. I started spraying his whole body. Luke made a mustache and a beard. Zeref made a hat on top of him.

Nice work

Let's go now. He can wake up in any minute.

We sneak outside and teleported back to our hotel.

3
2
1

We began laughing.

"Hahaha did haha you haha see haha his haha face haha!" Zeref said while holding his stomach.

"Let's call him Mr. Whip cream!" Luke said.

"Let's do that again next time." I said. Our hotel began to shake and rise.

"Good evening everyone! Welcome to Sky Labrinth! There's 218 teams participating for this year's GMG! Only 7 can pass. We're not responsible for any deaths. Ready, Set, Go!!" We look at each other and said,
"Teleport: Finish Line!" At a blink of an eye we're already at the finish line.

"Fairy Tail Team B beat the record! You arrived here after 5.7 seconds. You may now go back and get ready for your surprise." We teleported back at our hotel.

Natsu's pov

" Natsu-kun!" Lisanna shouted. Urgh! That baka is so annoying.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Help me!" She yelled.

"Help yourself." I said. If Luce was still here. She wouldn't whine too much or yell. Not like Lisacow there. I looked at Lisanna to see her standing there.

"There you successfully got up." I said.

"Now where's the exit?" Erza asked while thinking.

"Take-over: Dog!" She turned into a dog and began sniffing. She turned back into a human.

"It's in that room. We just have to go straight and we'll be first." She said cheerfully.

"More like last." I heard Juvia, Erza and Gray whispered. I went inside the room to see volcanoes and lavas. Lisanna begins to whine about how hot it is. I just ignored her until when we're at the middle of walking when I got enough of her.

"Stop whining Lisanna!" I shouted at her. The team stooped and looked at us.

"But it's so hot!" She whined AGAIN.

"Then don't go to the finish line. Like heck I care. If you didn't come back Luce would've been here. She's in this team not whining. If you still want to go then walk if you don't then stay here." I said and continued walking again. She followed us until we're at the finish line.

"Congratulations! You got in 7th place." The pumpkin head said. We should've been in 4th place or 3rd place if she didn't whine.

"Let's go." Erza said. We went back to our hotel and get ready for the GMG.

_______________________________________

Konichiwa Minna!

Urgh! I hate Lisanna so much. All of the books that I've read mostly has Lisanna as an evil guy there. That's why I hate her. 😤

   Jane~