Matchmaking Day- GaLe

Lucy's pov

I'm so excited for our next ship. GaLe.

"Gaj!" I scream. He walks to me and sat beside me.

"What do you need Bunny Girl?" He asked.

"I need you to confess to Levy." Mira said.

"Here's an update. She told me that she's loosing interest on you. So confess to her already!" I said. Gajeel asked me to tell him what Levy thinks about him. I was shock at first because the almighty Gajeel is asking me to do that.

"Where should I tell her?" He asked.

"Maybe bring her to a bookstore and buy her books that she wants when you're alone confess to her." Mira said.

"Okay, okay." He said and walks up to Levy-chan. We also told Levy-chan to do that.

Gajeel's pov

"Hey shrimp. Wanna buy books with me? I'll pay." I said.

"Sure." We went to a bookstore called 'Bookworms'. Just like her. We went to the Romance section. We went further and further until we were the only ones there.

"I have to tell you something Shrimp/Gajeel." We both said in unison.

"You go first." I said.

"After Phantom Lord's attack. You joined the guild. At first I thought you were the bad type. But you are the good type. You care for others safety than yours. That's what made me fall in love with you. I love you Gajeel." She said.

"I love you too Shrimp." I said and kiss her.

"Since I first met you. Will you be my girl friend?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said and hugs me.We bought more books and I paid for them.

Lucy's pov

May not be that sweet but atleast they confessed to each other.

"ZerVis is next." I said and giggle.