Matchmaking Day- GrUvia

Mira's pov

Lucy is my bestest friend! She has the perfect plans for our ships. Our first ship is GrUvia.

"Juvia! Come here for a minute." Lucy called her.

"Do you need anything Lucy?" Juvia asked her.

"You want Gray to notice you right?" I asked.

"Of course! Juvia wants Gray-sama to like me." Juvia said.

"Here's what you should do. Ignore him and talk in first person." Lucy said.

"Okay J- I will ignore Gray and talk in first person." She said and went to Cana.

Gray's pov

"Cana! I bet on Natsu!" That voice. Juvia? Juvia is betting on Natsu? I thought she will bet on me. She also talked in FIRST person! Grrrrr!

"Ice make: Lance!"

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Ice make: Sword!"

"Water Dragon Roar!" When did he learn that?!

"Lucy thaught me. I have to learn more to be her King." He said. KING!!?! A lot of screams are heard from the girls.

"Ice make: Cannon!"

"Celestial Dragon Roar!" I fell on the ground. Mira came to me and drag me to the infirmary. Usually Juvia would run to me and be worried. But she didn't. Mira placed me on the bed.

"What's wrong with you Juvia?" I muttered.

"Juvia is perfectly fine Gray. She told us that she's slowly giving up on you." Giving up on me? What did I do wrong?

"I love her." I said.

"Then tell her before she gives up on you." Lucy said and heals my wounds.

"I'lm tell her right now." I said. I exit the room and went to Juvia.

"Hey Juvia." I said.

"What do you want Gray?" She called me GRAY!?! Not Gray-sama. I drag her at the back of the guild.

"I want the old Juvia back. The one who calls me Gray-sama. The one who stalls me a the time. Juvia, I love you." I hug her after that short speech.

"I love you too Gray." She said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes!" She screams in delight and hugs me.

"You know why I ignored you? Because that was Mira and Lucy's advice so that you will notice me." She said.

"I'll thank them a million times." I kissed her on her lips and she kisses back. How long have I been waiting for this.

Lucy's pov

"Did you take the video?" I asked Mira.

"Yes! Now who's our next?" She asked.

"GaLe." I said. How I love this day.