Sleep Over!

Wendy's pov

"Wendy!" Lucy-nee shouted as she runs up to me.

"Hai Lucy-nee?" I asked. She stops infront if me and pant heavily.

"Daijobou?" I asked worriedly.

"Hai! I just want to ask you, do you wanna have a 'girl's sleep over' at my house?" She asked.

"Hai! That would be great." I said.

"Okay. Can you please ask Juvia and Carla? And the time is 6:00 pm." She said.

"Okay!" I said and went to Juvia-san.

"Ohayo Wendy!" Juvia-san said.

"Ohayo Juvia-san! Lucy-nee wants me to ask you if you want to have a sleep over at her house?" I asked.

"Sure. That would be great!" Juvia-san said.

"Okay! We will come there at 6 pm." I said and went to Carla.

"Carla!" I shouted.

"I'm here. No need to shout child." She said.

"Gomen. Lucy-nee is having a sleep over and I'm coming. Do you want to come?" I asked.

"Hmmm......... if you're coming then I'm coming." She said. I smile and went to Lucy-nee.

"Lucy-nee! Everyone is coming." I said.

"Arigato Wendy!" She said. I sat beside her and order a banana milkshake.

"What about Zeref-nee and Luke-san?" I asked.

"Oh! Thanks for reminding me Wendy. I'll kick Zeref and Luke out." She said.

"That's too mean Lucy-nee. Where will he stay?" I asked and she shrugs.

"I don't know. Maybe he should stay in his room." She said. But I thought you will kick them out? I sweat drop.

"Yeah! He should stay in his room. You don't need to kick them out." I said. I finish drinking my milkshake.

"I'll pack my things now Lucy-nee!" I said.

"Bye!" Lucy-nee said. I went home and pack clothes, food, sleeping bag and pillows.

~ Timeskip ~ 6:00 pm

I'm now standing infront of Lucy-nee's mansion. We- Levy-san, Carla and I-  can't get in because the guards won't let us. They are so mean!

"Can we get in please!" Levy-san asked the guard.

"Yes you can!" A voice shouted.

"Princess!" The guards shouted and bow.

"Please let them in. They are my friends." Lucy-nee said. The guards open the gate and we went in.

"Arigato Lu-chan!" Levy-san said.

"That guy was a meanie!" I said and she giggles.

"Come in! You 3 are the only ones left." She said. We went in to see Stella, Mira-san, Juvia-san and Erza-san sitting on a couch.

"Now that everyone is here! ZERRF!! SVEN!! LUKE!!! MARK!!! NATSU!! HAPPY!!! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!" She shouted and we cover our ears. In a blink of an eye, the 6 appeared infront of Lucy-nee shaking in fear.

"Y-Yes Lucy-nee/ Luce/ Lushe?" They asked.

"I don't want you guys interrupting our sleep over. You can't come in my room and don't make any mess or else." She said and glares at the 6.

"Hai ma'am!" The 6 shouted and ran off.

"Now, let's go to my room!" She said and smiles at us. We went inside her room.