Job

Lucy's pov

Today me and my brothers formed a team called 'The Royal Slayers'. It all started when Master announced that I'm the Fairy's Queen and my brothers are the Fairy's King and Prince. It's okay 'coz we're real princess and prince. Erza was also sad because she lost her title as the Queen and Mystogan wasn't sad not happy to loose his title as the King.

"Hey Lulu let's go on a job!" Zeref said.

"Pick an SS- class job." I said which made the guild sweat-drop. I ignore them and continue to play with Luke.
After a while Zeref came back with a flier on his hand.

"All of them are too easy so I pick the hardest. But it's still too easy." He said while pouting. It made the guild sweat-drop again. I heard whispers like 'Are they that strong?' Or 'Woah,
they're so strong'.

Please help us!

More than a thousand of monsters that are SS-class are attacking our village!!

Moonlight Village

10,000,000 jewels

We don't really need the money though. We're already rich.

"We don't need the money though." I said.

"Yeah. We have more than 10,000,000 jewels but I know they're gonna convince us." Zeref said. The guild sweat-drop AGAIN.

"Let's go!" I run to Mira and let her stamp the paper.

"See you in 10 years Lucifer." She smile.

"See you later Mira." I said which made the guild sweat-drop. I went outside of the guild with my brothers weirded out and said (with Zeref and Luke)

"Celestial wings!" Then blue feathered wings came out of my back, black for Zeref and Gold for Luke.

"Let's fly to the location!" Zeref said and flew off. We flew to Moonlight Village. We landed infront of a house.

"It looks like the Mayor's house." Zeref said.

"Who are you?" A guard said.

"The Royal Slayers." I said. All of the guards around the gate gasp. Woah! Rumors spread so fast.

"The Mayor is in his office. Follow me." A brown-haired girl in a maid outfit said. We followed her to a room.

"Perhaps you are the 'TRS'?" The Mayor asked. Like I said the news spreads so fast.

"Yes. We came here for the job." Zeref said.

"First, I'm Henry, the Mayor around this Village. About the monsters, they only come out during night. Maybe around 8. I saw one last time. It has black fur, bloody red eyes, very sharp claws and it's, maybe 4 feet tall. Becareful, there are so many of them in a cave that I found last week." He said.

"Did they see you?" Zeref asked. I face-palm because of his idiotic mind.

"Of course they didn't saw him. If they saw him he would've been dead right now." I said and he made an 'o' shape on his mouth. Idiot.

"Well, where is the cave that you found?" I asked.

"It's at a mountain at the east of this village." What was he doing there? Why would he go on a mountain?

"Wet's go Wucy-nee." Luke said.

"We'll be going." Zeref said.

"Becareful." He said. I nod and went out of his house.

"Something is strange about that man." I said.

"He's totally fine." Zeref said.

"Why would he go on a mountain? How did the Monsters not smell him?" I asked.

"Why are you asking me?" He said and I face-palm. Idiot.

"MONSTER!!!" I hear Luke shout. He pointed at a pack of monsters in the middle of the village.

"Shadow/Celestial/Lightning Dragon Roar!!" We said then the attack killed half of the Monsters.

"Shadow Cage!"

"Nature Dragon Vines!'

"Angel's light!" Then all the Monsters disappeared.

"Time Arc Rebuild." Then everything that was destroyed is fixed.

"Thank You so much!" The mayor said and handed me a bag full of jewels.

"Your welcome Sir. But may I ask you, what were you doing on a mountain?" I asked politely.

"Well, I was trying to find more clues about these monsters. Also, they
didn't smell me 'coz I was invincible and I hid my scent." He said.

"Your a mage?" I asked and he nods. We wave goodbye and teleported in the middle of the guild.

"We're back!" Zeref shouted causing everyone to shut up.

"Y-You d-did t-the 10-yeared quest in 1 minute!!" Mira shouted.

"Yeah. Isn't that obvious?" Zeref asked.

"What are your powers?" Erza asked.

"I'm an Elemental Dragon Slayer." I said.

"Do you kn-!" Erza punched Natsu's head causing him to shut up.

"I'm an Elemental Demon Slayer." Zeref said.

"I'm an Elental Angel Slayer." Luke said.

"You know where Igneel is!?!" Natsu shouted.

"Nope." I said.

After a while I went home with Wendy and Gajeel. I summoned Grandine and Metalicana. They were so happy to see them.

_______________________________________

Konichiwa minna!

OMG!! The 'TRS' did an SS-class job in a minute. Though I think it felt like 5 or more minutes in reading. I don't care! As long as they did a jib within a day I'm happy.

Jane~