Participants

Lucy's pov

Today is another day in the guild. Wizards fighting, drinking, chatting, stalking (a.k.a. Juvia), tables and chairs flying. Rowdy as usual. I'm sitting at the bar drinking my strawberry milkshake while chatting to Mira.

"So Lucifer-" mira started but I cut her off.

"Just call me Luci please." I said and she nods.

"So Luci, who is your crush." I immeadietly choke my strawberry milkshake which caused Zeref to run to me with a glass full of water. I took it from him and drink it.

"Are you okay Lu?" He asked with worry in his voice and eyes.

"Yeah go back to Gray and Natsu." I said while shooing him.

"What do you mean crush!?!" I said.

"You know, someone you love." She said.

"Yeah I know that. But why would you ask that question?" I asked.

"To add to my ship book." She said and I sweat-drop at her.

"LUCIFER!!!!" I hear a familiar voice shouting.

"MAVIS!!!" I said and hug her. Everyone became silent and we broke our hug.

"MAVIS!!!" Zeref shouted.

"HIKARI!!!" Mavis shouted. They hug each other also. But how did she know our names?

"MAVIS-NEE!!!" Luke shouted and run to her.

"LUKE!!" She pick him and hug him. I read Zeref's mind to see if his jealous. I know, I'm weird.

'I can't believe I'm jealous of my little brother'

I giggle at his thought. Mavis look at me and asked, "Are you okay?". I answered her with a nod.

"How do you know each other?" Erza asked. Uh-oh. I don't know any excuse. Wait I know!

"Because when Master gave us our marks she was there then we became good friends." I said with a smile.

"Listen up BRATS!!" master shouted from the second floor. He really knows how to make an entrance.

"There is an upcoming event in 3 months. It's the GMG!!" He said then everyone cheered.

"For Team A- Erza, Gray, Natsu, Lisanna and Juvia." Everyone cheered.

"Yey!! Juvia is with Gray-sama!" Juvia shouted.

"For Team B- Lucifer, Hikari and Luke." Master said.

"Why are there only 3 participants!?!" Wakaba shouted.

"Because they are too strong so they can have 5 or less participants." Master answered. Everyone partied for the participants who are chosen.

"Let's go to the Dragon Realm." I whispered to Zeref and Luke quietly even Dragon Slayers can't hear.

"Ok." They said and went on their own ways.

"1 strawberry milkshake please." I said.

"Coming right up!" Mira said cheerfuly.

"Stella!" I called her.

"Yes Lucy?" She said while flying to me. She sat down on my lap.

"We're going back home." I said and she understood what I meant.

"I'm so excited to meet everyone!" She said. Mira came back with a strawberry milkshake.

"Here you go." She put the milkshake infront of me.

"Arigato!" I said and begin slurping my milkshake. After 5 minutes a table and a chair was flying to my direction.

"LUCIFER!!" Everyone shouted. Zeref and Luke came into the view and destroyed the table and the chair.

"Ice Demon Roar!" Zeref said.

"Angel Slash!" Luke said.

"Are you okay Lu/ Lucifer-nee?" They ask.

"Yeah. But.... who threw the chair and table?" I asked in a menancing voice. Everyone pointed at Gray and Natsu. They hug and shiver in fear. I walk to them and punch them on their guts. They black out and Mira bring them to the infirmary.

"Lesson 1: don't hit Lucifer accidentally or intentionally." Zeref said and took out a notebook and wrote something down.

"Hai!" Everyone shouted and go back to partying.

_______________________________________

Hey minna!

So how was it? Was it good? Well Hope you like it.

I'm very sorry for the late updates. Sometimes I froget to update it after I finish it. I hope you forgive me.

ENJOY!!