After 15 years

Lucy's pov ~ After 15 years ~

15 years have passed. Nastu and I are married so does GaLe, JeRza, MirAxus, CaPpy/ HaRla, GrUvia and ZerVis. Romeo and Wendy are dating so is Luke and Asuka and Stella and Sven. Natsu and I had twins named Nashi and Natasha. Nashi has pink hair and brown eyes and she acts like her father. Natasha has blond hair and her father onyx eyes and she acts like me. Gajeel and Levy had Lester and Gavin. Jellal and Erza had Jasmine. Mira and Laxus had Raxus. Happy and Carla had 3 baby kittens named Ginger, Greg, Grace. Gray and Juvia had Snow, Frost and Silver. Zeref and Mavis had Zara.

"MOM!! DAD!!! WE'RE BACK!!!" Nashi yelled as she and her twin enter the house.

"Welcome back!" Natsu and I said in unison.

"How was your mission?" I asked.

"It was fine mom. The monster was powerful but we beat it. Stripper stripped her shirt off which made the monster want us more." Nashi said.

"That monster was a pervert." Natasha said.

"Why don't we go to the guild?" Natsu asked.

"Okay!" They both said.

' Did they forget that it's our birthday? They didn't greet us 'Happy Birthday' or give us any gift.'

I heard Nashi say in her mind. Today is Nashi and Natasha's birthday. The guild is having a surprise party for her.

We teleported infront of the guild. Nashi and Natsu kicked the doors open. Everyone jumped out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASHI AND NATASHA!!!!!" The guild shouted. Nashi and Natasha begins to cry tears of joy.

"THANK YOU MINNA!!" They both shouted.

"Time to blow your cake twins!" Mira said while holding 2 strawberry cakes.

"You mean candles Auntie!" Nashi and Natasha both said in unison. They close their eyes and blow their cake- I mean candles. The guild cheered and started partying.

"Arigato Mom! Dad!" The twins said and hug us.

"Your welcome kids!" Natsu and I said in unison.

"I will go talk to the team." Natasha said.

"I'm gonna beat Popsicle's butt!" Nashi said and went to Ginger.

"They grow up ao fast Natsu." I said.

"Yeah." He said and kiss me.

"I'm going to Popsicle!" He said went to Gray.

"Lucy!" Mira said.

"Hey Mira!" I said.

"We have new ships!" Mira said.

"Hehehe. NaTsi, NaFro, JaXus, ZaLe and SnoGa!" I said.

"Correct! Now we only have too wait for 3 days for the Matchmaking Day." Mira said and we both smirk evilly.

Natasha's pov

"Come here Ice freak." My twin shouted.

"What 'ya call me Flame Brain!?" Ginger shouted and they begin to fight. I sighed

"Happy Birthday Natasha." Silver said while holding a present.

"Thanks Silver." I said. He gives me the present and I open it. I gasp and blush.

"Thanks Silver. It's so beautiful." I said. It's a blue dragon necklace. I've always liked dragons since I met them.

"You're welcome. Do you need help in putting the necklace?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and give him the necklace. He puts it around my neck.

"I also have that one in red." Ge said and shows me his red dragon necklace. Suddenly, Nashi flew between us and landed on the wall.

"Hahaha! I will beat you easily Fire Breath!" Ginger laughed.

"No! I will beat you Stripper!" Nashi said and punch Ginger. They started fighting each other again.

"Your sister is so childish." Silver said.

"Yours too. I don't even know what to do with that loud mouth." I said.

"Why do they even hate each other?" Silver asked.

"Well, Dad and Uncle Gray always fight. So maybe they inherit their childishness from our fathers." I said.

"I agree. Do you want to eat?" Silver asked.

"Sure! I'm hungry from our last mission!" I said. We went to the food booth and eat.

No one's pov

The Fairy Tail kept on partying for the whole day. They drink, laugh, fight, chat or just eat. Nashi and Natasha are both happy for the whole day. They kept a smile on their face for the whole day.

~ Timeskip ~ ~ After partying ~

The Dragneels went back to their home with smiles on their faces.

"That was fun!" Nashi said.

"Happy Birthday again you 2. Now go to your room and sleep." Lucy said. The parents gave each of their kids a kiss on the forehead. The twins went up ti their room and slept with a smile on their faces. Lucy and Natsu went to their room and lay on the bed.

"I love you Luce." Natsu said.

"I love you too Natsu." Lucy said. They hoth shared a kiss and fell asleep.

The End...........