[Valentine's] Partners in Crime 'till Death Do Us Apart

TODAY IS the day that I have waited for. Wearing my white long floral gown, the veil in my head and clutching the bouquet of red roses, I was facing the two huge doors of the parish church where our wedding is held.

My make up is just simple, nothing special for my very special day. I'm wearing a white long, backless, off-shoulder gown personally designed by Mao Cris. It has laced designs and flowers. The upper portion was fitted to my body. The clothing at the back was quite longer than the front, a usual wedding gown. My hair was curled, French braided in circular and there were lose hairs to make it look a bit messy. The hair stylist also placed some small white and red flowers on the braid.

"Lorelei, you look very stunning," I turned my head towards the owner of the voice.

Jamie was smiling widely as she approached. She was wearing her red mermaid style long gown, a bit revealing dress and she wasn't into her usual braid, her hair was into a messy bun.

"Jamie, I'm very glad you came!" I said then smiled back and gave her a quick hug.

"I was tickled pink when I read your wedding invitation. I haven't seen you 'till the cows came home. And I can't miss it! I'm the maid of honor," And she chuckled a bit.

"My wedding was a bit of loose cannon. I wasn't expecting he would propose. We were quite busy with the QED University," I said and held both of her hands with delight.

"Ohh~~~ That's really surprising. He's quite a man, isn't he?"

I just chuckled with her remarks. Jamie some what changed, for the better of coarse.

"I thought you're coming with Alistair? Both of you are engaged as well, right?" I said diverting the topic while giving her a teasing look.

"Yes we are," She sweetly smiled and showed her left hand showing their wedding ring. It was a simple but a surely expensive silver ring with a huge diamond at the top.

"He's been feeling under the weather. He's down in the dumps that he can't come. He sends his regards and best wishes to the both of you. And before I forget, I won't be on the reception because I need to go home immediately," She added.

"He's such a sweet guy. It's going to be fine. Important thing is you're here on my wedding day," I said to cheer her up.

She just smiled, "I guess I have to enter already, I still need to talk to the people inside. Gotta' go~~~ See you later," She finally bid her goodbye and entered the church.

I was left alone again.

It's been 5 years since the last time Al, Jamie, Loki and I got complete. After we graduated in Clark High, each of us had plans for our college lives. Al and Jamie finished collage in different schools while Loki and I studied in the same university. In those 5 years, Loki and I still lived together in tita Martha's apartment.

"Lorelei,"

I turned around and saw him. Wearing his white long sleeves with a black coat paired with black slacks and a red tie.

"Hi dad," I smiled to him.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"You look very beautiful just like your mom," He said as he released me from his embrace.

"Thanks dad," I just smiled at him. "Thanks for everything,"

"So, it's really him?" He asked as we both faced the doors of the church.

I just smiled, remembering the momentums of me and Loki. From the first day we met until the numerous times we spent in capturing the culprits, was all unforgettable. "Yeah, it's him dad,"