"Twist of Fate" (Part II) by CrystalVernice

LORELEI

We're still in the theater room and yet the only difference is that the audience are not anticipated on the play they watched, but something bad happened here. Some of them are in the state of shock, knowing there is a killer in the school that they are in rigth now, some feel pity for the lost of their school mate.

The crime scene was located in the storage room, the same place where the cast including me, Loki and Jamie wear our costumes.

"Mico, Mico"

The girl who discovered the dead body tried to touch it but a guy stopped her attempt.

" Veronica, you can't just touch him, your figner print might be transferred to his body. "

The guy convinced her.

"Who in the world wanted to kill him so bad?"

The girl named Verornica spoke while holding her arms.

"I don't know, but we need to seek juctice for Mico.."

He patted her head as he tried to fix the girl's unorganized knot from her necktie.

" Veronica, where is your favorite braclet that Mico gave you on your first anniversary?"

Asked by the guy to the girl as he noticed that her possession was gone.

" Hindi ko alam Eric, suot ko siya kanina pero ngayon wala na."

Veronica said in a panic state while crying in his arms

"Pero nakita ko suot mo pa ito noong kumaway ka sa akin bago mag-umpisa ang play." tanong pabalik sa kanya nito.

"Eric hindi ko alam kung kailan pa nawala. Wala na nga si Mico pati ba naman ang ibinigay niya sa akin nawala na rin... " She started to be more dramatic with her lost posession. It is a special thing to her heart which his passed boyfriend gave to her.

"Ano ang kaugnayan ninyo sa biktima? "

Seryosong patanong na habang nakatingin si Loki sa kanila.

" Sino ba kayo? Bakit kailangan namin magpaliwanag sa inyo?" Taong ni Eric.

"Kami ang mga membro ng q.e.d club, kailangan namin ng impormasyon galing sa inyo para malutas namin ang misteryo sa likod ng pagkamatay ng kaibigan ninyo. " Sabi ni Jamie na nakatayo sa tabi ni Loki na seryoso rin ang itsura.

" Sige kung para kay Mico, tutulong ako sa inyo, Eric Evangelista ang pangalan ko, Grade 11-diamond. Ako ang bestfriend at vice president ng wood carving club na kinabibilangan rin ni Mico. Ang sinasabi mo ba biktima si Eric at hindi siya nag suicide? " Sagot ng lalaking maputi na may pagkachinito. Matapos pakinggan ni Loki ang lalake, yung babae naman ang tinignan niya.

" Hindi, kung magsusuicide ka na ang balak mo ay gumamit ng isang lubid bakit mo pa kailangan torturine at pagsasaksakin ang sarili mo in a brutal way? It is useless if you have planned it from the start, a fast and painless way to end his life is using a rope and also I saw some tape marks on his mouth, wrist, and above his ankle to make it clear that someone planned to make it a suicide case." Loki replied to him

" Ang pangalan *hik* ay Veronica Michiko Tan Grade - 11 section diamond rin ako tulad nila Mico at Eric, kasali ako sa judo club" she said while snobbing and crying for agony.

" Maaari ko bang malaman ang pangalan ng biktima? "

Loki asked again, but this time I think he made some spectulation out of their words.

" Siya si Mico Kleen Delos Reyes , grade 11 diamond, he is my boyfriend and the president of wood carving club."

The girl replied to Loki while he's finding some evidence from the crime scene which would lead to the suspect.