Third Time's The Charm

"Come on Geoffy! Get up!" Gavin yelled.

"Five more minutes," Geoff groaned.

Today Geoff was finally taking Michael and Gavin to the park for the first time, but he really did regret telling them the day before. The toddlers were jumping on top of Geoff at the moment.

"Okay guys! At least let me get up!" Geoff laughed shoving the kids.

Geoff then got up, changed, and left a note for Jack. After doing that he grabbed the two boys and headed towards the park.

Gavin and Michael were skipping along happily, and surprisingly weren't arguing.

"Daddy? What's that?" Gavin asked pointing towards a bush.

"Gavin that's a bush," Geoff laughed.

"No! Not the bush! There's something inside!" Gavin exclaimed.

Geoff had a confused expression, but looked anyways. He pulled back the branches and look inside.

Geoff sighed and picked a baby out of the bush along with another note.

Fucker,

Take this little shit. I don't want him. After she left I didn't want him. His names Ray. Whatever.

This note almost made Geoff cry. Ryan's family, and Michael's and Gavin's he understood. They couldn't help them anymore. But this? This was horrible! He wished he had never read this note.

"Daddy! Can we have him?" Michael asked pointing to the baby.

Geoff looked at the baby then to the two boys.

He sighed, "Of course."

Michael, Gavin, Geoff, and now Ray walked back to their home. Geoff walked in and Jack was standing in the living room.

"Again?" Jack asked.

Geoff just nodded.

The two left to go to their room. Ryan watching the toddlers.

"Where?" Jack asked.

"The park Jack! They just left him there!" Geoff yelled.

"Geoff they probably didn't want to-"

"JACK READ THIS!" Geoff yelled throwing the note in his face.

Jack quickly read the note and had a look of sadness on his face.

"Man," Jack sighed.

"I know," Geoff snarled as he snatched the note from Jack.

Geoff grabbed the same small box and opened it up. The two notes that were full of sadness sat there. Geoff threw in the note that contained anger and hate. Even though he didn't want to.

"This better be the last one," Geoff groaned lying down.

"Do you really think it will be though?" Jack asked laughing slightly.

"It better be! Third time. I'M DONE NOW!" Geoff sigh screaming into his pillow.

Jack just laughed at Geoff.

~~~~~~

HELLO!

So Ray's here now!

That's all for now!

BYEZERZ :D