Please Be Quiet

Right now it's three am.

And Ray will not fucking go to sleep.

"Jack shut him the fuck up!" Geoff yelled.

Jack from Ray's room yelled something the lines of 'shut up asshole and come help', so Geoff got up and stumbled to Ray's room.

Ray, despite being quite timid was a very hyper child. He loved going outside. So, sometimes when he wouldn't shut up at three am that was their only solution.

"Geoff you take him out. I've got work in the morning," Jack said walking drowsily to the bed.

Geoff sighed and picked up Ray who was still crying. He hated this. Not walking Ray, but the three o'clock in the morning part.

Geoff picked up Ray and grabbed the stroller and buckled Ray up inside and walked him on the sidewalk.

Slowly the crying and screaming stopped and were replaced by happiness. Maybe to much happiness...

"Yaaaaayyyyy!" Ray yelled clapping his hands.

"Ray shush kiddo! You'll wake the whole neighborhood up," Geoff whispered.

He didn't realize he was talking to sleepy Ray. Sleepy Ray was a baby that never listened, and he only comes out at three am.

"Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!"

"Ray come on bud shut it!"

"Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!"

"Ray!"

"Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!"

Lights flicked on in a few houses.

"I hate sleepy Ray."

With that Geoff booked it back to the house not really caring who he woke up at this point. He charged in the house and slammed the door panting slightly.

"Geoffy?" Gavin and Michael said sleepily from the hall.

"Sleepy Ray boys," Geoff sighed carrying the fast asleep baby.

The duo nodded and went back to bed.

Geoff laughed silently as he put Ray back in the bed and walked towards his own room.

"That kid sometimes."

~~~~~~~
Hiya.

I'd just like to say that this chappie was based off my self as a kid. I, yes, actually did do this. I was awake at 3 am and when my parents took me on a walk I screamed yay the WHOLE TIME. Pretty inspiring. ;D

BYEZERZ :D