4- "Next Thing You Know, I'm Being Stalked by a Random German."

Tyler POV

My therapist said the reason I have insomnia is because I don't like to go into a sleep deep enough to have dreams because they reflect my fears.

I doubted her for the longest time. She was practically paid to come up with conspiracy theories.

But she was right.

I had a nightmare.

It was horrible.

I dreamt that Jenna was executed for not bringing in a good agent. My family found out and hated me because I let someone innocent get killed because of me. My friends also found out and thought I was a failure.

The only remotely positive thing was that Josh - or at least I think it was Josh. I don't know what he looks like- adored me, and I became part of the Fueled by Ramen Association.

The only reason that's positive is because someone didn't hate me.

Other than that, the whole nightmare was quite literally a hellhole.

I woke up in tears.

I trudged to my kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Snapple tea.

I need to stop.

⏳⚡️⏳

A week later, I had the same dream.

Again, I woke up in tears.

And to my notification tone.

I checked my phone to see someone messaged me on Instagram.

Pete Wentz?

Who is Pete Wentz?

Like everytime someone new messages me, I checked Pete's account. He seemed pretty chill.

He had messaged me hi, so I messaged him back, "Hi, how are you?"

I had a habit of saying what I was typing. I immediately got a reply back, "Pretty good, how about you?" I read out loud.

I thought for a bit. What was I supposed to say? I was pretty much just abducted and asked to join a spy agency.

"I'm doing good, thanks," Was the answer I went with.

I got a notification tone but from an unknown number, "Hi, it's Jenna. I'm pretty sure you know this but just for precaution, don't tell about FBR."

I snorted. Who would I tell?

I texted her back, "Okay." I saved Jenna as a contact.

Pete texted me back. "Check out my friend Josh's account. @ JojoWill."

I tensed at the mention of the name Josh, but shrugged it off. Surely Pete isn't friends with Josh, right?

So I got onto the homepage of Instagram and searched up Josh's account. I gasped, Josh was good looking, I'll give him that. Apparently his full name was Joshua William, which seemed familiar, but eh.

I mean, Josh wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't come out as Bisexual in 11th grade. I kept scrolling through, seeing videos of him drumming, him at parties, and selfies with his friends. I texted Pete, "He's cool."

Pete texted back- Hold up a second

I waited, scrolling through Josh's Instagram posts. I got another message from Pete- Can you give me your number?

I raised an eyebrow. True, Pete looked nice, but you never know. You can just text me here

I want to make a group chat with ur number