6- "It's Simple: Get In, Kill, Get Out."

Josh POV

It's a week after my conversation with Debby and I'm still stressing out about this week's kill. Luckily it's the day after tomorrow.

Hayley came barreling into my office, "Josh!" She gasped.

I raised an eyebrow, "Yes, Hayley?"

"Ashley moved the date."

"What?"

"The kill is tonight."

I stood up, slamming my hands on my desk, "She can't do that! It messes up the schedule!"

"She's already called all of our contacts."

I ran a hand through my hair, "Okay. Thank you, Hayley. Please prepare the weapons."

Hayley nodded and ran back down the hallway. I walked out of my office and up a flight of stairs to Ashley's office. I could've taken the elevator, but why not just use stairs? That's why they're in the fucking foundation- to use them.

I pounded on Ashley's door, not knowing if she was in her office or not, "Get your ass in here, Dun."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Ashley was biting the end of a pen and had a notebook in her hands, "Why the fuck would you move the date to tonight?" I said.

"Everything is ready to go for tonight, we'll be fine."

"That doesn't answer the question."

"To catch the agents off guard, Josh. Pete told them it was the day after tomorrow. Do we just made the switcheroo and scheduled the kill for tonight."

"Correction: you made the switcheroo. Gerard didn't know about it. Pete know. I didn't know. Hayley just told me."

"Well, Debby knew."

"What?" I shouted.

"I told Debby my plans to change the date."

"Why would you do that?!"

"To add a bit of drama to this whole situation."

I felt like strangling Ashley, "I get we're supposed to be the bad guys but this is a bit much."

Ashley shrugged, "The agents know we usually strike at midnight. Tonight we're hitting up a house and an apartment building."

"I though it was a triple kill."

"It will be, if the agents decide to show up."

I let out a frustrated sigh, "I swear on my fucking life if we get caught tonight."

"Chill the fuck out. We've done this before. It's simple: get in, kill, get out."

"Fine. You better be ready by 10."

"Consider it done. Now get the fuck out of my office."

I shook my head as I closed Ashley's door. She was usually nice, but she was completely different when it's time for a kill. But I guess we all act differently when something like this comes up.

I trudged down to the kitchen. Gerard was chugging down vodka and Pete was pouring water in another vodka bottle so Gerard would get somewhat sober. Gerard slammed the bottle onto the counter, but not so much that it broke.

Gerard looked at me, "Hello Yellow Boi."

"Fuck off. You shouldn't get wasted on the day of a kill."

Pete almost dropped the vodka bottle of water, "What? I thought it was the day after tomorrow."

"Key word: was. Ashley, being the bitch that she is before a kill, decided to change the date to catch the agents off guard."