8- "How About We Play a Little Game of Blue's Clues, Yeah?"

Updates are going to be slow now. I'm only allowed on Wattpad on weekends. I'll try my best to get at least two updates a month. - ᗰᗩᖇᔕ

Tyler POV

"So," Josh starts off, sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard on the foot of the bed.

"So," I repeat, waiting for him to continue.

"You're the agent they hired to capture me. But, look where we are now," Josh smirks.

"You're in bed with me, your point?"

Josh actually looks surprised at my subtle sexual innuendo, "You did pass the test."

"Great, another test I don't know," I muttered.

Josh kicks my thigh, trying to get my attention, "Stop," I snap.

I was really confused as to how I should act in this situation. I could act confident and cocky, like they do in two movies, but that usually almost gets the character killed and that's in movies. Not in real life.

I could act really scared and vulnerable, but I don't think that would work either.

I came to the conclusion that I should just act like me.

Josh kicked my thigh again, "What?" I asked.

"Do you want to know what the test was?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Well actually, there were two, and my friend Ashley, the bitch, decided to grade you."

I snorted, "Ashley the Bitch?"

"Yes, that's her name now."

At that moment, a guy opened the door. He laughed, "Get some, Dun!" he slurred.

"Jon get out!" Josh shouted. When Jon left, Josh slapped his palm on his forehead, "I swear, I'm going to have to fucking ban alcohol from base."

I grinned, "Do they usually get this drunk?"

Josh shook his head, "No. I think the alcohol is still in his system from last night."

"What happened last night?"

Josh snorted. I frowned, "What's so funny?"

"Under different circumstances, that would be really awkward."

I stiffened, "Wow, just wow."

Josh laughed, "Anyways, we had a small party last night for successfully not getting caught and capturing another FBR Agent."

I scoffed, "Alright, what are the tests about?"

"One is about if you're really cut out to go against me."

I raised an eyebrow, "You barely passed," Josh answered the unasked question.

I rolled my eyes, "And the other test?"

"To see if your my type."

I literally choked on oxygen. Josh raised an eyebrow, "What did you literally just choke on?"

"Definitely not your dick."

"Then who's?"

"It was a ghost dick."

"What the actual-"

"Please tell me I failed that test."

"I'd love to tell you you did," Josh paused and looked at me. "Scratch that, I'd hate to tell you that. You passed the test with flying colors."