Important Note

I'll delete this once I post a new chapter

Some of the Joshler authors I know have recently posted a chapter in their books that they're quitting writing fanfiction, and I'm sad, but I completely and totally respect their decision. I get that writing the same characters can get boring, and some of them will start writing original stories, which I'm looking forward to reading. I wish them the best with whatever they do next. If you haven't noticed I haven't been updating lately but that's because I'm on hiatus because of two reasons. I have no intention of quitting writing fanfiction anytime soon, but I might if my mother makes me. My parents are homophobic and it upsets me, and because of this, my mother has told me to stop reading and writing lgbtq stories. Obviously I still am reading them, but I'm also trying to start writing original stories just so she doesn't make me get off of Wattpad entirely like she made me do with Amino. Also school has been a factor in why I'm not updating. So, I'm still into fanfics, I'm still active, I'm trying to start at least one original story before I update my fanfics, I'm basically on hiatus for fanfics, I'm still on Wattpad. Have a wonderful day, week, month, year, and life.