T E N

Soo Emi

How can boys eat like that and still look handsome?

After Namjoon and Yoongi, more of Hoseok's personal friends arrived and they all thought I was Hoseok's maid.

I tried to deny and properly introduce myself, but Hoseok butted in and introduced me as his "old assistant" and "girl roomie".

One of them was super nice and actually talked to me. His name was Jeon Jungkook and he was the same age as me, but I'm a couple months older.

Hoseok didn't let me chat with him longer, though.

I serve the guests with my homemade Khao Soy, steamed vegetables, and freshly cooked rice.

A dish I learned because my father really liked it.

They endlessly compliment me on the presentation and taste, and it nearly made up for everything that just happened.

It's encouraging hearing praises.

As they were eating, I quietly sneak back to my room.

Seokjin kept staring at me and I know he was entertained by my outfit.

If I just ask Hoseok if I could use his washer and dryer, I won't have to wear his shirt anymore.

I just need to wait until the party ends and then I'll be able to buy some appropriate clothing.

Or.....didn't I just have to cook?

I sneak back downstairs to find Hoseok.

And I find him playing twister with everyone.

Wow.

So this is his "child-like" personality?

Hoseok was bent over like a tower and Seokjin was right under him, yelling his face off about how he shouldn't be treated like this. Jungkook was right next to Jin's butt, closing his eyes. Namjoon and Yoongi were spinning the wheel.

It seemed the other friends left.

I watch them bicker and laugh from behind the corner. It's amusing seeing them behave more recklessly like this outside the office.

I let out a giggle that was louder than I thought.

All their necks snap when they heard me.

"Emi!" Hoseok laughs. "Come join."

"I've never played Twister with a girl before." Yoongi comments.

"We have room for another!" Seokjin tries to look at me from his awkward position.

I hide behind the wall with only my head peaking out. "No, thanks. And it does not look like you have room for another."

"Come on, Emi! I know you don't have anything better to do." Hoseok smirks.

"I just came down here to talk to you, Hoseok!" I shout.

"Can you wait? I want to win!" Hoseok pushes Seokjin over with his hip.

"Hey! I was being easy on you and you just cheated!" Seokjin whines as he rubs his hurt buttcheek.

"Sorry. My poor girl just wants to talk about clothes." Hoseok smirks in my direction.

I cringe.

"About clothes? I wanna know." Namjoon stands up.

"I told her I'll give her my card to go buy some clothes if she cooks for us. Since she doesn't have anything to wear, she's desperate." Hoseok sends a wink towards me.