Special Teaser

Soo Emi

I looked over Hoseok's paperwork.

"You're missing a signature from someone, Hoseok. I don't like reminding you about these type of things." I put my hands on my hips as I stared at Hoseok sternly. "You should know by now how signatures work."

He furrowed his brows, not catching on to my words. "I got signatures from everyone in my division. Including myself. I can double check to see if I missed someone."

I sighed. "Go."

He left the scene quickly.

"Good workers are tough to find." I sighed again and went back to my desk.

°

Jung Hoseok

After running to every room possible in my division and only getting unsatisfying answers, I decided to ask for help.

"Kai, is there anyone left from my division that I didn't get to?" I handed our receptionist my contract.

He looks through it with his glasses on. "Um, nope. You got everybody. You have an empty space next to master signature, though."

"What?" I looked at where his finger was pointed. "Master Signature?"

"This is the signature that concludes this whole contract. Like an approval signature almost. Your boss is the one that signs it. Who's your boss?"

I growled under my breath. "Thanks, Kai."

"Not a problem."

I stomped to the elevator and angrily pressed the button to go UP.

°

I entered the room and half slammed the door, catching my lady boss's attention.

"Hoseok, you know better than to slam-"

"How hard is it to just TELL me that you are the one to sign the last empty space?" I snapped, holding the paper up in the air. "I ran everywhere to figure this out when you were in here!"

"Watch your tone, assistant!" She snapped harder.

I froze.

She walked closer to me and stopped so close to my chest. Her hands snatched the contract while her eyes stayed on mine, almost eating me alive with her strong gaze.

"You better watch your language around me, mister." Her voice came out sweet, yet powerful.

I nodded, hesitantly. "I-I'm sorry."

Her finger landed on my lips and I flinched.

"Tell me what I need to do.....again." She requested with such a soft voice. "Tell me, Hoseok."

It was like she was manipulating me with her tender, yet controlling voice. I was frozen at her touch, but going crazy by her words.

"You need to sign this contract....please. I spoke with her finger still on my lips.

"What do you call me?" She tilted her head.

My eyes widened.

"Assistant?" Her eyes flared with cockiness.

"Will you sign this contract please, Miss Emi?" Her name slipped from my mouth in a breathy way.

She stood up, lips curved. "I need to sign something, assistant? Oh, thanks for reminding me."

She walked back to her desk with her hips swaying and my mind running out of reality.

She turned her head back. "And one more thing, my favorite assistant,"

I gulped when she said "favorite".

"You use that tone again...." She started to walk closer to me again. "Or give me that same attitude...."

I unintentionally nodded.

"Or even cut me off..."

Her plump lips inched to my ear.

"I'll make sure you endure some consequences."

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

BaeTaeLay

What in the world that is a kpop fandom is this!?

I was reading a lot of comments where they ask for a continuation of this book.

I won't be writing a book with this plot because I'm already planning on writing a Sequel for this book :)

So, whoever wants to write a book with this plot, go right ahead!

Please message me if you'd like to use this for a book idea!

Thank you ❤