T W E N T Y S E V E N

Soo Emi

"Another one!" I yell and slammed my empty cup on the table. "Come on! I can handle more than you weaklings!"

Some boys cheer while preparing me another drink.

"Was she always this fun?"

"No way this is the princess with the rich dad."

"Dude, she's sick!"

Apparently "sick" means good in this realm.

Several more drinks later and I'm feeling as hype as ever. A feeling I can't describe well except that it makes me want to go skydiving and land on a huge trampoline.

"You heard her!" Wooshin snaps for another glass. "You heard Soo Emi! Another drink, boys!"

I down the cup as quickly as possible and went to the dance floor to shake some body parts just like everyone else.

"LET'S GET IT!" I scream out, throwing off my cardigan.

I immediately drew attention with my loud presence.

Everyone joins me in the middle and the area became hotter. Bodies were pressed against me and normally, I would freak out, but the alcohol made me enjoy every second of it. I felt energy run through me and I was having too much fun without any worries.

I dance with a random person, then another, then another. I spin around with some girls and some boys and even a horse....or someone dressed like a horse!

I don't care!

A cutie from afar held out a hand and began fishing me in. I played along and pretended to get reeled in, but I suddenly get pulled away.

"Hoseok?" I narrow my eyes at the tall figure.

I blink several times, so I could make out who just ruined my dancing streak.

Is that really my boss? Wait......OLD boss?

"Why did you disobey me?" He growls. "That is a very wrong thing to do, Emi! You should know that!"

"Disobey you? For your information, Hoseok, I only obey my father."

"How are you obeying your father by doing this?"

"Simple. He doesn't want me to stress about him." I shrug. "He told me before he went to Japan."

He tightens his jaw. "You're drunk."

"Do you hear me slurring? I don't think so!"

"I've been watching you, Emi!" His eyes darken. "I saw you drink like a maniac! I saw you dancing like some drunkie! Look at you with your short skirt and...low...neckline...."

His eyes travel around my body and I laugh.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I lift his chin up with a finger.

"You're going to need to give me a lot more than a penny to know what I'm thinking." He scoffs, showing a slight smirk.

"Look who's being the dirty one. Whatever. Just admit it, Hoseok. I CAN and DID fit into a party like this! No one even cares about my past. They think I'm fun!"

"It's because they know it's your first party! You're like the definition of 'first' right now. With your fancy choice of clothing and innocent face."

"Um, that doesn't matter!"

"You are drunk. You are a completely different person right now. We're going home!" He grabs my hand.

"I am NOT drunk and it is NOT over yet!"