one

"I didn't think there'd be a whole aisle for just diapers." I gawked at the variety of diaper brands that towered over me. Taetae was fastened against my torso, minding his own business with a pacifier stuck on his mouth. "I forgot to ask Jimin what diaper to get. Should I call him?"

I took my phone out but stopped as my finger hovered over the call button on Jimin's contact. He's probably too busy to answer. I scanned along the shelf, reaching the end of the aisle, still empty handed.

"Ah whatever. I'm getting this." I hastily picked one, taking it off the shelf when a girl talked to me out of the blue.

"Are you buying for the baby? Or for you? Because the one you got are adult diapers." She asked me, looking at me coldly. She's hot.

I low key checked her out when she turned away, reaching up to get a pack of baby diapers. Her small, pink tank top riding up over her flawless stomach as she over the shelf then she turned back to me and handed me the diapers, "Here. For him."

"Thanks." I gave her a smile.

"You're welcome." She said blankly as she eyed me from head to toe, "But I feel sorry for your kid. He's born from unprepared parents."

I laughed, making her raise her eyebrows, "You're mistaken. He's not mine. I'm just babysitting him for today."

"Good for him then." She replied and then turned to leave.

"Wait, Miss." I called to her but she didn't even look back so what I did was follow her until I finally caught up with her, "Can I have some of your time? I'd like to thank you properly."

"It's fine. Don't bother." She refused to face me.

"Please? Just a little bit of your time? It won't hurt you to say yes." I insisted but then Taetae began to cry. I couldn't make him stop but when she took him from me, he slowly calmed down.

"I think he's hungry." She told me as she gently patted Tae's back.

"Oh, I have his milk in the car." I quickly paid for the diapers and her items too. Then we headed to where the car was parked. I got the bag with all of Taetae's stuff before we went down to the park. We thought Taetae needed a nice, quiet spot where he could lie down as he fed on his milk bottle.

"Sorry for the trouble. I'm really not great with kids." I said and then noticed how short her shorts were so I removed my jacket and laid it over her thighs. "Keep it on you."

She looked up at me as she laid taetae down gently on the blanket I prepared, "If you are so bad with babies. How are you babysitting him?"

"Oh. It just happened that way." I flashed her a smile but she still continued to be cold to me.

"Well, judging from how you look, you're not to be trusted with a baby." She said, fixing my jacket to cover more of her thighs.

"So, are you going to stay here to help me look after him? Since I can't be trusted with a baby." The smile from awhile ago was stuck on my face as I wish for her to say yes.

She watched as Taetae slept soundlessly, we were under the shade of a tree, "Fine but I have to leave after 20 minutes.."

"Great. Wait here." I immediately stood up when I saw a vending machine nearby. I glanced back at her again, "Don't move from that spot."

I fished some coins from my pocket and got her something to drink. I didn't know what she like so I just picked a regular soda. I ran back to them, opening the bottle for her before handing it over. She took it and drank until the bottle is half empty.

"So, where are you going after this?" I began, watching the side of her face. She's uncommonly pretty. How many times have I said that?

"Work." She replied nonchalantly, keeping it mysterious. I like it.

"What kind of work do you do?" I asked again and she stopped drinking.

"It's better that you don't know." She face me and gave me the first smile. "It's something that is not very easy for me to say." She added before looking at me, "How about you? You working?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "I take photos. I'm actually having my photos displayed in an exhibit."

"Cool." She said.

"Want to see them in my studio?" I offered, "It's pretty close from here. I can show you the pictures I'm planning to put for an exhibit. I've never shown it to anyone but I will make an exception for you. How about it?"

"Hm, no thanks. Why should I trust you?" She clicked her tongue, looking at my face again as if she could read my personality, "You say you take photos? Ripped jeans, leather jacket, pretty face.. a bit obvious to me. You're exactly the type of bad news I don't want to hear."

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad." I said, defending myself from her unreasonable general assumptions. Well, she wasn't in the wrong. "I'm really a nice guy."

"Every guy's monologue." She looked at her watch and then began to fold my jacket off her lap, "20 minutes is up. Gotta go."

She handed me back my jacket and then stood up, dusting herself. I watched as she crouched down to stare at taetae for the last time. She held his tiny pinky finger and shook it gently, "Bye bye little one."

"Well, I'm going. Thanks for the drink and the jacket." She said as I carried Taetae up in my arms.

"I didn't catch your name." I called out to her again and this time, she stopped and turned back to me.

"Sorry can't tell." She said, her nice smile warming up my body. "Work ethics."

"I'm-"

"You're leather jacket guy." She cut me off with the same pretty smile. "I'll keep that in mind. See you around, cutie."

author's note;
I'm back bitches! *nicki minaj laugh*
Decided not to make Jeon Somi as the girl in the story since it doesn't really feel right.