thirty four

| irina's point of view

He dug his hands into his pocket and I watched as he pulled out a small box. The moment I saw it, I knew what it was. I knew what he's going to ask me and I started to feel scared because maybe I cannot give him an answer. Not right now. I wanted to avoid this situation but how? I know he's going to get hurt if I do.

"I wanted to propose tonight during the dinner." Taehyung spoke slowly, his fingers playing around with the box's round corners. He lifted his eyes from it and connected his gaze with mine, "I know that this isn't the most romantic way and I know you're still unsure about us, but please think about it. I love you so much. I can give you time for as long as you need."

"Alright, I'll think about it.." I said as I sat down beside him. He showed me a soft smile while he holds both of my hands, placing the box on my palm and closing my hand around it.

"I know it's a big decision so take your time." Taehyung brushed my hair behind my ear, holding my cheek gently. "I'll be here. I'm not going to be like him. You know that, right?"

I forced a smile and gave him a nod even when my heart was still hesitating. He leaned in and kissed my lips briefly before he embraced me in his arms. The familiarity of his scent took me in. I closed my eyes as he kissed me again, slowly as if he was still testing. I moved my lips against his to reassure him that I'm with him all the way. We interlocked our hands together before he pulled me on his lap again and let his hands wander freely on my body.

He was kissing me painfully slow, and I swear in that moment, I felt like my mind could explode as I felt soft lips brushing against mine and then lower and lower along my neck while his hand pulled the robe off my body

He was kissing me painfully slow, and I swear in that moment, I felt like my mind could explode as I felt soft lips brushing against mine and then lower and lower along my neck while his hand pulled the robe off my body. He threw it somewhere on the floor but I couldn't care less as I rid myself of the remains of my clothing. Taehyung helped me remove my bra, leaving it on the bed beside him while his mouth trailed along the side of my face to my ear where he kissed me lightly. He breathed over my ear when I moved on him slightly, adjusting myself on his lap and bringing my crotch closer to his. He was only beginning to harden. I could tell by the slight bulge that prodded against my core.

Taehyung's lips parted as I circled my hips, grinding hard against him, leaning back with my hands propped on his knees. He took my hands and locked my wrists together, urging me to move. It was a lot harder having lost my leverage but he kept me motivated as he flicked at my nipple and gently ran his tongue around them. I moaned once his mouth covered one of my boob and toyed with my nipple some more, nibbling on the flesh around it, causing me to grind my hips faster on him.

"Taehyung take your pants off." I sounded almost pleading and he smiled against my breasts, giving one slow lick at my left nipple, causing me to close my eyes and sigh before he let my hands go.

"These are all mine." Taehyung eyed my breasts and squeezed them hard. He licked his thumb and easily glided it over my nipple. He removed one of his hands from cupping my breast only to slide his hand in my underwear. He wasted no time as he swipe his fingers along my slick folds and then used his index and middle finger to open my lower lips apart, "You're such a dirty slut. Your cunt is so fucking wet already.. Just how many times do you want to be fucked in order for your pussy to be satisfied?"