eleven

| irina's point of view

I showed up for work tonight, sitting down in front of the mirror as I swipe a ruby red color along the shape of my lips, putting on a smile as I finished. My uniform for this night is a red corset with thigh high stockings embroidered with lace to match my bold lipstick. I twirled my hair in loose curls at the ends. All I have to do now is make money. I stepped put into the smoke filled room, my co worker on the main stage, getting her tips from her happy audience.

I stopped by the counter, Madam Sofia had a smile prepared for me, "You have a VIP tonight."

"Really?" I perked up, delighted to hear that so early in my shift. "How big is this work we're talking about?"

"He paid for the whole night. You must be his favorite show girl." Madam Sofia showed me the proof, pretty bills. She sent me a bigger smile as she whispered something, "Says he's your lover.

"Lover?" I let out a laugh. I had no one in mind at the time. Taemin has work tonight, he told me before he went to the hospital so I'm not even expecting it to be him. "Everyone who pays my bills in full is my lover." I said as I gave her a wink. "What room?"

"Five." She replied in a good mood. This business must be going well nowadays. "Go easy on him. He looks too soft for this place."

I gave her a smile in return as I stopped in front of the private room. My thoughts wandering to how he would look like? A middle aged man? A business tycoon? I just hope he's not some pervy old dude. My hand grabbed on the doorknob, pushing it down and opening it dramatically slow. It helped build up the excitement. In the dim lights, I could make out his clothes, he wore a flannel shirt over a black T-shirt and plain black jeans. He's definitely not a business tycoon. Oh well, so much for dreaming.

"Hi, you asked for me?" I talked to him in a sweet voice. However, the excitement was gone as soon as I saw his face.

Taehyung was smiling at me, "I wish you would talk to me like that all the time." He said, "Hey Irina."

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him right away, suddenly conscious of what I was wearing so I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Since you wouldn't answer my calls and you wouldn't go on another date with me, I figured I'd visit you at work." Taehyung grinned at me, "Tadah!"

I rolled my eyes at him and was turning to leave when he ran to the door and blocked it. "Where are you going? I already paid for the whole night and the woman back there said no refunds."

"I'll be sure to get you a refund. Wait here." I told him and pushed him aside but he didn't let me, "Let me pass, Taehyung."

"I don't want a refund." He frowned. "Come on, Irina, I'm already here. Why don't you spend time with me? Please. Give me a chance."

I could only sigh as I stared at him. God, he's persistent. And cute. "Fine. What are you waiting for? Go sit down so I can dance on that table for you."

"As much as I want to see you dance for me in that outfit, I would have to refuse." Taehyung flashed me a knowing smirk, "I don't want that."

"Then what did you pay me for?" I asked him, rolling my eyes the second time. "Go sit down so I can do my job, Taehyung."

"Let's go on a date." He said with a huge smile then he grabbed my arm and took me to see Madam Sofia. "Hi, I paid for her whole shift so she's basically mine for eight hours, right? Can I take her out?"