finale

author's note;
this must be like the most beautiful taehyung fmv I ever watched. Kudos to parkprot for creating a masterpiece 👏👏👏

*

| irina's point of view

"Hi." I chimed when Taehyung woke up. "I was thinking about waking you up just now because I don't want you to meet my roommate. I don't really like her so just to avoid being awkward,  can you get dressed and go home before she wakes up?"

"Don't want to." He mumbled as he locked me in his arms, resting his face on my chest. "It's too early. What's wrong with meeting your roommate? I bet she's a nice person. She sounded great last night."

"Taehyung." I raised my voice a little and he peeked one eye open.

"What?" He sighed deeply before he sat up, "Okay, fine. I'm going." Then he picked up his clothes and wore them one by one, his jeans and his red satin shirt. When he was done dressing, Taehyung turned to me with his hands on his hips and said, "I think I'm forgetting something. I just can't remember it.."

"Oh right

"Oh right. My kiss." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I giggled when he tackled me on the bed again. His lips fell on mine briefly then back again. Slowly, his hand moved up over my thigh and further up to my waist. Taehyung pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled back at him. "I'm really not used to this yet. I mean we just got back together."

"We just need a start over." Taehyung said as he holds my hand. "Why don't we just forget about that it ever happened and just go back to the way we were before? Don't think about it anymore, alright?"

I nodded my head. "I really want you to stay and talk about some things but I really don't want her knowing about my private matters."

"I understand." He gave me a smile along with a kiss on my forehead. "Go back to sleep. I'll see myself out."

"I'm coming with you outside." I insisted then we both went out of my room quietly like teenagers not wanting to get caught by our parents. I placed my arms across my chest since it was cold and I'm not wearing a bra, "Let's talk about everything later."

"I'm moving to a new office so I'll be a little busy sorting things out but I think I have time later." He said and then held me by my arms, rubbing them to keep me warm. "I'll call you. Go inside now."

"Should we get dinner together?" I asked which made him smile.

"I'd love that." Taehyung peck my lips before he left and I waited until he drove off then went inside to warm myself up.

*

Taehyung
Already made reservations for tonight. Can't wait to spend time with you again. 😘