twenty six

#smut
#dirtytalk
#kinks

The next morning, Taehyung took her out on a date. He has one day before work starts and he just wanted to spend all his time with her. They walked around the city, ate street food, took pictures — mostly of her. She wore a loose, black floral dress today and flats that made her height just right for him. She looked nice and pretty, especially when she smiles. Taehyung aimed the lens of his camera on her again when she was buying the two of them ice cream. She turned her head to him and caught him taking candids of her again.

She was giving him a look as she walked back to where he was. "Enough pictures please. You've taken enough already."

"Not enough for me." Taehyung smiled and took her wrist to eat ice cream from her hand. "The ice cream tastes good."

"Mhm. Take yours." Irina handed his ice cream to him but he didn't take it.

He showed his hands, holding his camera on one and the other one holding his phone, "My hands are full. You'll have to feed me."

"What are you three?" She laughed.

Taehyung thought it would work on her but he failed. He took his ice cream and they both found somewhere to sit. Long after their ice creams were finished, they thought it was nice to stay seated under the shade of a tree in the park where she let him rest his head on her lap and play with his hair. She liked the feeling of his soft hair brushing against the pads of her fingers. She liked how he looked with his eyes closed and the way he hums in that low voice of his.

"Your hair is getting long

"Your hair is getting long." She commented and he opened his eyes to look up at her face.

"You think so?" He ruffled his hair with one of his hands. She nodded at her question. He caught her wrist and kissed her palms, sending a smile her way, "The girls I work with like how it looks on me."

"Ah, so you're growing it out for them?" She teased, playfully smiling back at him.

Taehyung pushed himself up in an upright sitting position. He propped his other hand beside her while the other he casually placed over her thigh as he leaned forward, causing her to smile wider. He squeezed on her thigh, "No. I'm growing it out because I know you like having something to pull when I'm eating you out."

She chuckled, gently pushing him away with her hands on his chest. "Can we not make this about sex? Aren't we here for vacation?"

"Uh uh." Taehyung gently shook his head. "I'm here for two things, one is work and the other is fucking you breathless in a hotel room." He smirked and bit his lower lip just to tease her. "You know you like me dirty talking to you like this.. you know you love it because I do."

She was trapped in his eyes. She couldn't deny the words that came from his mouth. All of it are true. She loves sex with Taehyung. She likes it when he talks downright dirty, telling her things that he wants to do to her, things that she couldn't even imagine doing for a man because she swore never to let a man tell her what to do again. But with Taehyung, it was different. He lets him tell her what to do, orders her around, only because she knew he will make her feel good afterwards. She trusts Taehyung and he never failed to deliver on his promise. She was so used to men confiding their fantasies to her but none of them can make her heat pool with warmth with only words. Taehyung can. He definitely can.