thirty

| irina's point of view

We were walking home together after my shift when Taehyung grabbed my hand and placed a couple of hundred bucks in the center of my palm. "Here. For that drink earlier."

"Taehyung, no. I said it was on me." I refused him but he didn't take the money back, making me give him a look. "And hot choco doesn't cost this much. This is a lot."

Taehyung made tsk sound then he took the money and put shoved it inside my pocket. He leaned forward and spoke coldly, "Just take it."

"You're still angry." I grinned as I made a comment. Moving a bit closer to him and making my skin touch his made a sigh leave his lips. I smiled and linked my arms with him. "You are jealous, aren't you?"

"You think?" Taehyung sounded annoyed and it was hot. He continued to ignore my attempts at being lovey dovey with him, dodging my hand every time I hold onto his. "Don't do this right now, Irina. I'm not in the mood."

I gave him a pout as I clung onto him while he opened the apartment door, "But you know he's just a guy in one of my classes."

"Yeah and you gave your number so easily to a guy who's just in one of your classes." Taehyung rambled on as he dropped his things on the sofa.

"Seriously though, why do you have to be jealous of some guy in my class?" I was smiling while I watched him ignore me on his way to the kitchen, getting a can of beer from the fridge. He opened it and chugged it down immediately, making me raise my brows.

"That's mine." I said, leaning against the counter beside Taehyung. He grimaced when he finished the can. I chuckled and took it from his grip, "You're obviously mad at me."

"Like hell I am!" Taehyung huffed. "What are you doing?"

His eyes followed my shirt as it made a soft sound when it hit the floor. I undid the button of my jeans seductively and then I sent a smile his way, "Compromising. What do you think I'm doing?"

He almost laughed at what I said. "Compromising? Hah, no. Not this time."

"No? Why not?" I frowned as I move closer and let my hands touch his chest daringly. When he's angry, he's really but make up sex always gets the job done. However right now, I wonder what I'm doing wrong because he would usually drag me to bed once my shirt is off.

He doesn't do anything as I drape my arms around his neck. I moved my hand to rest gently on the side of his face, "What's wrong?"

"You." Taehyung gripped on my wrist and forced my hand down and away from his face. "Really don't get it do you?"

"Get what?" I smiled, know I know what's happening or should I say what's going to happen. "I thought you can handle a few guys flirting with me. You said before that you didn't mind. What made you change your mind? We are adults. Can't we handle this maturely?

"Oh, we are. Trust me. We are going to handle it maturely." Taehyung said as he tugged on my hand, taking me to the living room. He leaned over his work desk, opening some drawers as he looked for something, "Ah, here it is!"

"I haven't used this for awhile. Now I think it'll come to good use." A smile spread across his face as he held up a 12 inch ruler. I was leaning against his desk when he smacked the ruler over it, making it slap the surface hard. "Get on the floor. On your knees. Now."

"God you're hot when you're so angry." My knees met the hard floor immediately while I looked up at him. "I love it when you get mad."

"Oh so you did that on purpose to spite me huh?" He walked around me, stopping in front of me. A guilty smile broke across my lips as I sat back on my haunches, my eyes watching him pull his zipper down and take his dick out. He wasn't fully erect nor even half erect but I can't help my mouth from watering before him like this. And, his scowl is a major turn on. I just know that I'm going to be a mess after this.