twelve

author's note;
Can't help but be obvious. Lol
If you know the guy on the picture, please don't spoil it for others.
You can react as much as you like when he is revealed. 😉

-

| taehyung's point of view

I jerked up from my bed and looked around the place when I remembered what happened the previous night. I'm in my own home, in my bedroom, alone. Damn it. I cradled my head in both my hands and rubbed my face, sighing. "Ugh, my breath smells like crap."

Groggily, I headed to my bathroom to take a leak, washing my hands afterwards then I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stared into my reflection for a minute, just staring at myself and wondering, "What's not to like with this face?"

 I stared into my reflection for a minute, just staring at myself and wondering, "What's not to like with this face?"

(Taehyung's foundation shade should be darker. sorry can't help myself. he's perfect either way.)

"This is not just an average face you'll see in the street." I studied my reflection some more and then brushed my fingers over my lips, "We even kissed and she's still putting up a fight.. I know she didn't hate the kiss.. I guess I have to level up my game. What do I do next?"

I headed back into my bedroom and searched for my phone but instead I found something else. It was there sitting pretty on the pillow next to where I slept. A piece of paper, ripped at the edges with a handwriting that obviously is too neat for a guy. Anyway, she left a message for me.

I hope you're sober when you read this.
I just wanted to let you know that I borrowed your couch last night since I was worried you'd suddenly stop breathing in your sleep cos you were too drunk.

A smile quickly stretched along my lips, knowing that she stayed over and she cared enough to see if I was still breathing until the morning.

Don't feel special.
It was partly my fault that you got drunk.

"Partly your fault but it was my pleasure." I smirked then continued reading the next and last sentence she wrote.

Call me so I can assure you're alive.

I re-read the message from her a few more times until I was finally satisfied. It was like a warm soup that cured my hang over. I was grinning so wide all morning that the muscles around my face began to feel overused and twitchy but it's alright. With a happy tune in my head, I left my apartment to go to my office. My assistant was already there when I arrived and she immediately noticed the aura emitting from my body. I gave her a smile when I stopped by her desk to ask her if I have any messages from the past few days I've been gone.

"No messages but," Cherie turned her head to my office and I followed her gaze where I found a person's silhouette inside, "Someone wanted to see you and he insisted on waiting for you."