thirty three

| taehyung's point of view

"I have a huge problem. I don't know how to propose to her. You two gotta help me on this." I said as I invited myself in their house. Jimin and Mara's house. I called them this morning and told them I'm dropping by. "Where are the kids?"

"Sleeping over at Hoseok's." Mara replied as she joined Jimin and I in the living room with a tray of food. "By the way, I tried cooking desserts. It's chocolate mousse with whipped cream with strawberry toppings. Feel free to help yourself."

"She's bored lately but, apparently, she's not in the mood for anything else other than making desserts." Jimin added bitterly, making Mara nudge his arm.

"Why does it always have to be sex, Jimin?" She frowned at him and he sighed. "Why can't you just support my hobby?"

"I do support you." Jimin answered back. "I'm happy that you found something you like doing and you're good at it but it takes up my time. I need my time."

"I am giving you good sex." Mara spoke back, facing him and giving him a look.

"Well, yeah, it's good but I want the way it was before. We used to go on for rounds." Jimin explained, making Mara fold her arms. "Don't give me that attitude. You have to admit that our sex life is going down the slope. Heck, you even fell asleep last night while we were doing it."

"I finished before you and I felt sleepy." She shrugged her shoulders.

" She shrugged her shoulders

"You finished. I didn't." Jimin frowned, avoiding her gaze as he turned to face me.

"Give me a break, Jimin. I was tired. Work, the kids and you, it's too much for me." Mara returned her arms to her side in defeat as she let out a sigh.

"Guys, can you two fight later when I leave? I have a problem here that I need help with." I had to intervene or else they would go on for hours. "Fix my problem now, make up sex later, K?"

"Fine, what's was your problem?" Jimin whipped his head towards me, arms crossed. "You said you're going to propose?"

"Yes." I answered in all seriousness. "But I don't know how."

"Surprise her?" Mara suggested. I actually thought of that before but there was one setback.

"She's not a fan of surprises." I added, wringing my hands together before I untangled them and dipped them in my pocket. I felt my fingertips touch the small rectangular box with round edges, wrapped in velvet. "I got her a nice ring. I just don't know how to pop the question. What do you think I should do?"

"Ask her out and go to a place she likes." Jimin answered back and I thought about it for a millisecond before dismissing the idea because I have no clue what she wants.