27. Piece by Piece

Contain spoiler for Beautiful Lie. So sorry about that.

Nathan

It was never right in my eyes to tell a girl you love her when you are buried deep inside her. It just seems totally wrong. It would just seems as if you love her just for the sex. I couldn't tell Ashley that I love her because we just had sex but also because I don't know if I do. I want to look her in her eyes, tell her I love her when I know it's true and it's coming from the dept of my heart. I can't just tell her I love her because she said it.

I know we have been through a lot, we have passed all the bases but the timing just wasn't right. I may seems like the biggest idiot right now. Those words attached me off guard. I have to wrap my mind around it. I feel like I could express myself freely. I think I have it all together but I was wrong. I don't know anything. I don't even know me.

One time marriage was the hardest word for me to form infact I would get an headache just by hearing that word but now the hardest word for me to form is I love you. My tongue just won't allow me to say it. I love you haven't been rolled off my tongue in years for another girl, it was just always for my mother and sister.

I have lock off all emotions of my heart by building a barrier around it. She's tearing it down piece by piece but it's not completely down. I just wanted to have fun and forget everything, all my troubles but now fun is overrated. If I had tell her what she wanted to hear in that moment , to me it would seems like I love her just for the sex. As much as I love the sex, I don't want her to think I love her just for it because she matters more than anything to me.

Ashley had a son, it should be a surprise to me but it wasn't. I could see why she had this strong connection with Matthew, I think he filled the void of losing a son. I know that had to be hard for her. I mean he was in her stomach growing and forming a bond with her for nine months and then he just go in the blink of an eye. I could see why she had these terrible nightmares. I hope she takes my advice and go to a doctor. She can't live like that anymore.

And for Nora I'm calling a press conference later today ending this relationship. But first I will call her letting her know that today our fake marriage ends. But I will have to show proof of the real mystery bride.

I do think today is a good day to do it. It's William birthday for once and I didn't repeat the three words she wanted to her. Fuck I'm screwed.

"Still don't see anything you like?" The jeweler infront of me asked. I have  looking at these rings for hours and still I don't see one that fits Ashley.

None of these are perfect for her.

"No" I replied. He sign looking defeated.

"You can go and don't worry I will pay for your time." He gets up and leave the office before the door closed I saw donut in a hand coming towards me.

"Your flight leaves in a hour" Heather said to me. Wait, what flight?

"Heather what flight are you talking about." I asked, I sure didn't remember planning anything.

"Your flight to Italy."

"Italy?"

"Yes. I told you the other day since its my job to remind you of all the important thing you forget." She said chewing on her donut. So unprofessional but I don't care , she my Heather.

"Don't worry I have your luggage with me, your passport is here so you all set."

"Heather, Italy was never in my calendar."

"Jai told me a week ago that both of you are going to Italy today for the opening of his new hotel." Jai I'm going to kill you "now chop, chop you have to go now."