43. I'm fool for you

Song for this chapter at the top. Listen to it please ..

Nathan

The wedding.

I never dreamed about my wedding, it just wasn't my thing. Going to my friends weddings​ but my own nah? But today I look at myself​ and smile happily knowing that I am making the right choice. My life has turned out differently and I couldn't be happier.

I look at my tux in the mirror at how dazzling I am as Willa adjusted​ my tie. Just like the old times when she would adjust my tie when I go on prom dates. She then places the corsage on my left side. She smiles at me and stand on her toe placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm so proud of you. Look at my little bro all grown up."

"Shouldn't you be in Ashley room helping her. Girls help girls." I smile looking down at her.

"Are you telling me you don't want my help?" She huff "because your getting married."

"I will always want your help."I told her before pulling her into a hug.

"When I looked​ back years ago when I hold you in my arms crying, I was so broken because there was nothing I could do to comfort you. My 19 year old brother has turned his mind against love, against marriage and I was so sad because when I looked​ into your eyes I could see that you were lost but today I look at you and all your eyes are doing is smiling at me. My heart beats happily knowing that you have found love. You have found someone. I never admit it but it hurts me knowing you were going down the wrong path different girls every night and you don't know any of their names​. You were hurting but that hurts me more knowing that all you see woman for was sex. I'm a woman and I would never want a guys to see me as a sex object only because that would hurts. But today you found Ashley and you no longer see woman as sex objects,you saw her as someone who you should love and cherish and I'm extremely happy and proud of you." Hearing those words from my sister was a bit painful, making me realize how horrible of a person I was  and I know that I will never go back to that life again. Just like they always say the truth hurts and indeed it does. I don't want to be breaking heart's. I want to be taking care of the heart that loves me forever.

"Willa please don't make me cry. I love you so much sis." I hug her. I have the best sister in the entire world. She's love's me for who I am and she's not afraid to let me know when I disappointed her.

"Willa get out. It's time for some boy's time." Jai walk in interrupting us "go to Ashley room that's where you belong now." I place a kiss on Willa cheek then I let her go. My sister always stood by me, she never one day told me that she gave up on me.

"Shut up you asshole. I'm letting my bro go." She reached her hand up and wiped her fallen tears. She hit Jai on the shoulder when she reached the door.

Jai walk up to me, he did  not even say a word he just opened​ his arms and pulled me into hug me "it's been one hell of a journey." He whispered then he pulled​ away.

"I know but this journey was worth it."  The drunken mistake, the sweet memories, the fights and the heartbreaks it was all worth it, why? Because it led me right back to this moment. Right back to my wedding.

"My best friend has found love once again and I couldn't be happier." He's smile and nod letting me know how proud he is. Jai is sweet and silly at the same time.

"We are here mother fuckers!" I heard Trey yelled from out the door. He then walked​ inside with Luke and Silver.

"Your​ late." I said to them.

"Your fault for trowing an epic bachelor party!" One of them yelled, probably Silver. He loves the crowd, he loves to party that's just his thing.

"So if we are late why aren't you in the hall as yet." Silver asked​ while scanning me with his eyes.