32. Mould her

Nathan

"Nathan" Heather calls my name over the phone. A wave of relief soar within my veins. I have been waiting for her call since couldn't get a hold of her. Before I left Italy.

"Yes Heather did you see Ashley? Is everything okay? Is she okay?" All the questions pops out as soon as they were formed. I wanted to know what was happening with her last night.

"Ashley isn't doing well." I don't like the sound of that at all.

"Heather what's going on?" I can't help but wonder that whatever is happening with her is my fault. I shouldn't have left for Italy. I should have been man enough and explain to her why I couldn't say the words she wanted to hear. But most of all I should have stayed with her. I Squeezed my left ankle with my left hand as I was on edge, fill with anticipation as to what she is going to tell me.

"You need to get to the hospital now."

"What's wrong with Ashley?" Is this happening because she lost her son. Is she attacking the doctor's who were responsible not letting her see him before he was burned to ashes.

"Ashley no!" I heard Heather shouted "I have to go."

"Heather! Heather!" I yelled her but she already cut the call.

"Take me to the hospital." I tell the driver.

"Nathan what's going on?" Jai asked me with a worried expression on his face.

"Something's wrong with Ashley." My heart hurts and leaps out to her. I want to be with her now​.

"Speed up." I yelled. I wish I was the one behind the wheels.

"I will call Lisa and ask her." Jai tells me and I feel a little comfort inside.

"Okay" I whispered as I loosen my tie and breathe a little.

Jai was speaking on the phone but I never heard a word he said because my mind was all out trying to grasp what was happening.

If it was me sometime ago I wouldn't have cared. I would just fuck her, give her what she wanted and goes our separate ways.

The me now is different. I have finally learn to care about someone else that myself and it all begins with her. She is in my mind every minute of everyday.

"She doesn't know what is happening with Ashley. She is going to the hospital now." Jai tells me as he pushes his phone in his pocket. How could she have her best friend and don't know what is happening, did she even checks up on her. Then again she has her hand full​ will Matthew.

We reached the hospital not as fast as I wanted to. I rushed out of the car before it was even parked leaving Jai behind. I called Heather and she tells me the room number so I get in the elevator and push the button for the sixth floor.

Heather was waiting for me at the door. She looks tired then again I woke her last night and I guess she's here ever since.

"What's wrong with Ashley?" I asked Heather.

"She's going crazy, cutting herself , attacking doctors." Heather whispers. "Look at this." She pointed to a scar on her risk. "She scratched me." I could see the concerned in Heather eyes and it pleases​ me to know that she cares about Ashley.

Heather was saying something else but I walked away I can't stay another minute away from Ashley. I push the door and entered. She turned her head in my direction when she heard the door. My eyes meets hers, then I take in her appearance. Her hair was disheveled like it hasn't been comb for days. Then I noticed her hands, her hands are tied infront for her. My foot take me over to her immediately. I don't know the reason for her hands been tied but I untangled​ them immediately and pulled her into my arms.