33. Tell us.

Nathan

My eyes were only for one girl but she was taken from me way too soon. It hurts, fucking hurts that the girl I wish to spend my forever with went to sleep forever. I vow never to love again, it was an oath I take. I just randomly fuck girls, whoever were interested in getting some pleasure and that was me . I was alright with it.  My life was just prefect as it is.

But now, now that I have invited someone into my heart 💓 that promise was broken and I never feel guilty about it because I can love again. And it makes me happy

That girl that went to sleep forever wish for me to move on, she told me so in a letter she left.  She knows me better than anyone.

One mistake can change your life forever. Even it is for the better or for the worst.

A lot can happen in a short time. My life was change for the better. I have learned to love, to move on. And this life I have now I wouldn't trade it. I wouldn't go back to the past and change anything about it.

My mother was so adamant about me getting married and that I did but now to the girl she preferred.

I ease myself slowly off the bed, then I tucked the cushion underneath Ashley trying not to wake her. She snuggled and pulled the cushion closer to her but she didn't wake. We have a long day ahead of us. No matter what the results is I will still be with her. She is my wife and that's not going to change anytime soon.

She's my sunshine in the rainiest of days and I will not leave her because the storm is here.

I will be with her by her side supporting her every step of the way even if it means wearing a condom everytime I make love to her. To tell you the truth I want to enter her naked to feel her completely.

She looks so peaceful sleeping, like there is nothing bothering her. I watches as her chest rises and fall.

She make me forget. She makes me love. She lights up my world.

She's my world.

And for that ex boyfriend of hers am going to give him a fucking black eye. Look at her, this sleeping beauty and he hurts her in every way possible.

I washed my face and make my way downstairs to make her breakfast. She needs to eat. She has gotten so thin in just two days. I'm​ now happy that Willa forced me in the kitchen with her to learn how to cook from our maids. Her exact words were 'we won't have maids where ever we go. We need to learn so when things get rough we can help out ourselves.' Of course I just wanted to go to Jai house to play video games and eat biscuits and tea.

Now I can prepare breakfast for my wife. I can fill her belly in every way possible. Not in the dirty way haha, maybe I was thinking that.

I removed the ingredients which I needed from the refrigerator. I'm going to make her a breakfast wrap and tuna stuffed plantain. I love plantain it's so sweet. Both of these are healthy so she can decided which one she preferred.

I was finished in an hour and I placed the meals on the tray with coffee, hot chocolate and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Morning sunshine." I said to her as I see her lifting the sheets. She looks so beautiful in my bed. I placed the tray on the table and walk up to her.

"I'm scared." She said to me as she looked into my eyes.

"I know you are baby. Let's just hope that it's good news." I said to her. I hold her hands.

"I made you breakfast." I kiss her on the forehead. I don't know what else I can do to cheer her up. She looked so sad.

"I usually hates morning. I hated waking up to go to school and sometimes I hate getting up for work. I was never a morning person and Willa can tell you that, there are countless times that she dumps bucket of water on my head so I get up out of the bed. But now I don't hate my mornings anymore because everytime I open my eyes I get to see you. I get to see the most beautiful girl in the world with her perfect smile on her face. I can say I'm a morning person now because there are times that I woke up and just looking at you sleeping. I don't know if it's creepy but it's a view I love. I love to see your hair sprawl out on the pillow and I love using my hand to push it back. Sometimes​ I wish I could just watch you sleep all day with that breathtaking smile on your face." I cupped her cheeks​ and place a smile on her face.