Acknowledgement​

I never been more happier than I am right now , marking the complete box.

I have 24 drafts and they were all removed after I posted four chapters because I was just sad that I wasn't getting any reads and if people read they don't vote or comment.

But some how royal888 stumbled upon my account. She tell me not to focus on the reads and votes and write my story and that's what I did.

I tried making friends with other Authors​ some who have million of reads but I'm not in there league I think.

But Sarah she started my friend, from I was at 0 Zero reads now at 8k. I'm so happy.

Then I met ShootingStars134 she's the best and I thank God the day she messaged me and we just click, she's has been my number one supporter and I love her.

Later this year I met Unique_Is_Me478  she makes sure to read, vote and comment on everyone of my chapters and it makes me beyond happy. I literally wrote a chapter to read her comments.

Then some how akhiniki found my story because we have a mutual friend , she let me know how much she appreciated my story. And I'm really grateful.

If I haven't met wonderful people here , I don't know if I would complete a story.

No one knows how much there read votes and comments means to me. Something I would just refresh my page to see if I have gain a read.

And to the invincible readers I thank you all.

I want to thank everyone who have been there from the beginning. From the first chapter until the end.

I love you all.

PS. If my story sucks it is probably because it was written without a plot.

In the meantime go over to tap and check out my story https://taptap.app.link/2y4JUZh8YC Cheater, Cheater

And don't forget to submit your interview questions ..