29. it's confirmed

Ashley

I wanted to turned around and go back to my car but my feet won't allow it so I walked straight ahead. I wanted to go straight to the doctor's office but I couldn't I had to stop and greet Brianna. I had think about forgetting her betrayal and forgives her because if she never hurt me the way she did I would not have met Nathan. And I can't move on without forgiving her. Something inside me is eating me alive and I think it's time to let her know that I forgive her. Then I will work on my way to forgive Joel.

I stand beside her and the way her tears escape her eyes makes me feel sorry for her. She looks so vulnerable and not the strong Brianna I met sometimes back when she was telling me that she's pregnant.

She didn't noticed that I was looking down at her. I touch her on the shoulder but she jerk's away then she looked up. "Brianna." I called her.

She tries to wipe her tears away but they won't stop flowing. "Is everything okay?" I asked. But she didn't answer, she stand from the chair and started to walk. I know something is wrong. I just knew it but I can't grasp what it is.

"Brianna" I call her name as I rushed behind her. She stops and looked at me. "What is wrong with you?"

"Not like you would care anyway." She spat. I care about her since we were kids. I care about her enough to let her move in my apartment. I was there for her when no one was there for her. I always cared about her. Even with this betrayal I wished she had a happy life and a healthy pregnancy. I wish for her nothing but the best.

"Of course I care Brianna. I always care about you. Is the baby okay?" I asked as I looked down on her stomach. 

She nods.

"That's great." I smile.

"Brianna I forgive you. I can't hold this grudge on you forever."

"Thank you Ashley."

"Can I feel your stomach?" I asked as I looked on her growing stomach again.

"Yes" but she didn't smile. I reached forward and put my hand on her stomach "she just kicks." I smiled.

"How do you know it's a she?" She questioned.

"It just felt like a she and grandma usually tells me that when the mother navel is pointed  out it's a boy and yours not." I know it's a mith but I still believe it.

"This reminds me of William." I am here to get something for my nightmares. I need to stop thinking about William because this will make it harder than it already is.

Brianna started to cry again " what's wrong  with you Brianna?" There is something that she's not telling me.

"I can't do this Ashley. I'm sorry I stole Joel from you." She's sorry that she stole Joel and she was so proud about it, rubbing it in my face. I am over Joel . I'm not angry at him anymore. I have a life now, a better one and I have Nathan now. I love him with everything in me. I love him so much and he treats me like a queen. Right now Joel is not my priority anymore.

"You can do this Brianna." I try to comfort her. She has to for her baby. She has to be a better mother that her child can looked up to. She has to be a great example. She sucks at being a cousin, a friend, a daughter and a roommate so I hope she doesn't suck at being a mother.

"No I can't. I thought I had the strength because of this baby but I don't have it. This is my punishment I deserved it all." Her eyes were very red and her lips chafed.

"Stay strong and love your baby-"

"You don't understand Ashley." She pulls me in for a hug and cry even harder on my shoulder. I never knew guilt hurt this much, like betrayal. I rub my hand along her back.

"Be strong. You are a strong woman Bri." I whispered in her ear.

"Ashley I have to tell you. I can't keep it anymore. I can't be strong like you."  What is she talking about. Don't tell me this baby isn't Joel's. Is she and Joel having problems? If so then why was the need to cheat? Did Joel hit her?? Too much  questions was flooding in my mind and I didn't know where to start so I just ask her what.

"What Brianna? Tell me what." I asked looking at her as she pulled away from me. I was curious as to what she wants to tell me. So I hold her hands and looked in her teary eyes.

"I am HIV positive." I froze as the words flow from her mouth. I could feel my own tears on my face.

"What??" I questioned. I can't wrapped my mind around what she just told me. "Are you sure??" I asked again.

"Yes" she nodds. "I take the test twice. The doctor just check out my second results and it's the same. I have AIDS"

"Did you catch" the words are taking longer to form in my mind. Out of all the things in the world I didn't expect to hear this " did Joel gave it to you?" I questioned. She nods confirming it again. The keys slipped from my hands and I was paralyzed as I let it sink it.

"And.. and the baby? I asked. Only my lips was moving.

"She will be fine. I'm on medication to prevent it from entering her bloodstream." At least that's one good news.

Joel infected her. That mother fucker!!

That means?? This means??? I may be HIV positive as well.

No, no , no. . This can't be happening to me. As much as I wanted to stay and comfort Brianna I couldn't. Not when I'm not thinking straight.

I picked up my keys and rushed to my car. I was crying but there was no tears. There was nothing left inside my body anymore. I have cried two many time.

I am not going to cry. I am going to be strong. I need my strength. I drive as fast as I can to Level Up. Because I'm going to kill that mother fucker.

"Joel." I yelled as I pushed the glass door opened. The security guard stopped me.

"You are not allowed to enter this building." I fucking forgot I wasn't allowed to enter ever since I tried to break the cup in Elizabeth office.

I tried to push the security out of the way but I was too feeble. So I Just give up.

"Joel!! You mother fucker!!" I yelled. When I realized that there was no way of getting in.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!"  I didn't see him he must be somewhere fucking someone with his infected cock.

Short chapter . But you got a double update...

How you think Ashley is going to react to this all..

Nate is all the way in Italy having fun and Ashley 😂😢😢😢😭😭😂😂 I can't even..
tion a user