34. mine and mine only

Ashley

It's been two day since the doctor delivered the good news to me. I was stressing out for nothing. Still I had to be worried. I never knew I would have gotten so much support from Nate. He was the reason I held strong to pull through this all.

The way Nate supported me is truly incredible. He kept asking me who is Joel because he's going to knock him the fuck out. I don't want anymore drama or for him to get into any trouble. It's unnecessary wasting energy on Joel,a guy who will always be who he is. Careless and deceiving.

When I told Lisa about what was happening with me it bring tears to her eyes and she even wanted to kick Joel in the ass. She felt sorry for Brianna. I don't know how she's dealing with it but I know she such a stronger​ person than me. She had the hard life so she had to learn to be strong from an early age.

It's just the baby that is within her that help her to keep the faith. I haven't seen Joel yet or I haven't talked to him. I just don't have the strength to face him now because I know if I looked at him I'm going to break down. I have been living with him for so long and I didn't see the wicked he is.

Just like how he doesn't like to stay in one place for two long it's the same way he doesn't like to fuck one girl for two long. It's just horrible.

It's sad that I was all wrapped up in his web. But you never really knows until you know.

I looked at Matt playing video games as I lean on the wall. He's so happy. I'm happy that he's here with me. He is still healing, the wound around his heart. Even though Nathan is busy with work he still find time to play games with Matt. They look so cute together​ and I know he would be an amazing dad. We are like a nuclear family.

I love family and I can't wait to start mine. However I'm a little scared that my baby might die again because trust me I don't know how I would handle it. Especially this time it would be for a man I completely love.

I still fall for him everyday.

My favorite place is being wrapped into his arms.

Gosh, I miss him.

"Hey Matt."

"Yes Aunty." He answered pausing his video game.

"Do you need anything to eat."

"Yes. I need that sandwich that uncle made for me yesterday." I smile at him. Nate has this obsession with chicken salad and it's tasty - delicious."

"Oh the chicken salad."

"Yes!" he smile at me and then turned back to his game.

Nate has already bonded with this kid here​ and it's just two days already and he's not here that often. I can imagine him with our baby, he would lay him on his chest while he play his video game.

Bonding with our baby.

Do I even want a baby now? He didn't even tell me he loves me.

I take the ingredients that I needed then I prepared the chicken sandwich for Matt and a glass of orange juice.

"Matt lunch is ready." He rushed over.

"Yes!" He cheered taking a seat and starts to eat after he swallowed he spoke.

"Uncle makes it better than you." I'm slightly offended.

"Don't you ever tell him that." I laughed. Nate is an amazing cook, even Matt knows it.

I put an Oreo in my mouth then I heard my phone ringing. And I pick it up, a smile across my face when I saw his name. Nathan 💋❤.

Love him everyday. Wanna kiss him all day.