If I can fight it

Jordan-Oliver: WHAT DID YOU DO YOU ARE SO DEAD

Whatdidyoudoyouaresodead: ugh. Nothing. 😒

Jordan-Oliver: I know you did something! Because now all of the girls have started a rumor saying that I love you!!! Fix this right now!

Whatdidyoudoyouaresodead: no can do.

Whatdidyoudoyouaresodead: and if you already knew what I did, then why did you ask?

Jordan-Oliver: BECAUSE I DON'T

Whatdidyoudoyouaresodead: huh?

Jordan-Oliver: I don't know what you did! That's what I need to know!

Whatdidyoudoyouaresodead: well if you use simple logic to clear up everything and reason to do other stuff then you get. . . When I changed your username to ILOVERIVER. So, -

Whatdidyoudoyouaresodead: -you know, I thought you could figure it out. But I guess I was wrong. I mean seriously, CONNECT THE DOTS DUDE!!!

Jordan-Oliver: just please stop this!

Jordan-Oliver: and stop hacking into my account! And changing my username! You are so annoying! I swear. . .

Jordan POV:

You have blocked whatdidyoudoyouaresodead. Go to their page anytime to unblock them.

She was so annoying sometimes! I didn't understand why I hadn't blocked her before. Ugh. Why?!

My phone starts ringing in an orderly pace. I immediately swing down my hand to pick it up and hold it to my ear.

"Hello?" I mutter. River has really gotten on my nerves.

"Hey, is it true? That you love River?" I hear a girl's giggle from the other end and a worried voice. Great. Not Cheryl.

At that point, one thought crosses my mind. To get rid of Cheryl, I need to pretend that I love River. So I say the one thing I thought I wouldn't say,

"Yes."

😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏

😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏