I'm gonna lose it

ThePanda_101: look, I'm sorry.

§ Message send failure §

ThePanda_101: I didn't think that would happen.

§ Message send failure §

ThePanda_101: if girls didn't like you so much and stalk you on Insta, this wouldn't have happened! So this is your fault! So stop looking so good.

§ Message send failure §

ThePanda_101: well that was really out of line. It isn't your fault. But I really wish it was.

§ message send failure §

ThePanda_101: if you don't answer to this one, then I know that you have blocked me. So. . .

§ Message send failure §

ThePanda_101: I like you. I really like you. From the mountains to the seas, I love you more than all of that distance combined! I love you so much! I can't let go!

§ Message send failure §

ThePanda_101: ha ha. Nope. Lol

§ Message send failure §

ThePanda_101: UNBLOCK ME RIGHT THIS MOMENT MR. SMURF!!!!!

JordanOliver: done.

ThePanda_101: THANK YOU SO MUCH! WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?!

JordanOliver: because of the love thing.

ThePanda_101: mmmmhhhhmm. It still hasn't settled down yet. In fact, it's gotten worse. I blame you.

JordanOliver: that's because I told Cheryl that I loved you to get her off my back.

ThePanda_101: oh. I don't blame you anymore. Cheryl is queen bench.

JordanOliver: did you mean to swear?

ThePanda_101: no. I don't swear. I substitute words.

JordanOliver: okay. I just wanted to tell you that we have to act all lovey dovey with each other.

ThePanda_101: correction. You have to. I'm off the hook.

(ThePanda_101 has logged off)

JordanOliver: fine.

Mwa ha ha ha ha!